Part Eleven

at the vampire balls, till and crustoff were the hosts of the party since they are vampires. Oliver was beating flake with an ancient relic called a whip that was used to whip Jesus Christ. Flake only moaned because he enjoyed to be beaten since he is the ugliest creature to ever exist, there's a rumor that says that elephant man screamed when he looked at flake and then he died.
Flake was biting people so they gagged him with a horse dildo. Flake only grunted like a wild animal. While that happened, Paul and Richard were watching Flake get beaten but then they began to make out and tuach each other because Paul was turned on by the fact that Roachard was a wearwolf.
Then Richard began to peel off Paul skin with a potato peeler but Paul only moaned because he had a secret kink for being peeled with a potatoe pealor. Richard then began to sensually cook Paul's skin and turn them into paultato chips. Paul moaned as they fed the paultato chips to flake because he is nasty and disgusting. Till and Christoph began to violently beat Paul for getting pealed since this was a sacred vampire act since they are vampires. so they ate and dismembered Paul because he turned himself into a paultato chip and it went against vampire rules since they are vampires.