Part Sixteen

Vanpire Till and Egurl crackstoph were brushing eachothers hair and giggoling very silly because they are both vampires and cristoff had becum a egirl.

"Ooooo sexy egurl cristawf you are so sexy and hot i want to suck your nipples and be a vampiric creature of the night," said Till seductively to Crackstoph. But Crustoff was shy this day so he tucked his hair behind his ear and moaned and looked around shylee.

"Vampire till you are so goofy and muscular please don't tease me like that," then crackstoph moaned and got down onto his knees and began to unbuckle vampire Tills pants. Till moaned and began to hump Crackstophs face and it made his timbers shiver like a pierate.

Christoph suckled on Tills penis and slapped his ass with a belt. But this made till angery because he did not like being hit with a belt so he bent crackstoph over his lap and began to hit him as hard as he could on the booty with a belt and then hung crackstoph by toes on the vampire shandeleer.

But egurl crackstoph had a secret kink for being hung upside from the toes on chandeliers so he only moaned and came himself as soon as it happened. His cum flew down from the shandeleer and fell onto flakes head while he walked undor neeth.

Flake began to eat if off of himself becuz flake is odious and abhorrent. There is a myth that says that flake does not have a reflection because his own reflection is disgusted by his face when he looks in it.