Part Seven

With Flake's urges returning, this had also brought back his old superpowers he had that also come from his hideous disgusting disfigured face. Since Flake was solar powered and part spider, he could walk on walls very quickly and he made spiderwebs come out of his skinny cock. He was angry and ready to attack anyone who got in his way.

While Till sipped blood out of his fancy wine glass because he was a vampire and that's what vampires do, they drink blood out of fancy wine glasses because they are vampires, he sipped his wine and watched Schneider eat the flesh of the freshly slaughtered.

"You are so sexy when you eat the flesh of humans, you sexy boy," said Till with a checky smile on his face. But before Schneider could respond, he saw a moving figure from the corner of his eye, it moved swiftly across the wall but too fast for him to see who it was.

Then suddenly, Schneider turned and saw it. It was the ugliest creature to ever be born, the nastiest thing ever and it looked so ugly that Schneider almost peed his pants. It was Flake.

Flake pushed Schneider on the floor and breathd very loud on his ear and moaned. But Schneider had a secret kink for people to breathe by him so he moaned but he was also scared because flake was a disgusting ugly abomination.

"Oh my god flake get off of the sexy vampire boy" said till, but flake was an untamed beast since he had been unneutered by god. He began to stab Schneider with a butcher knife but since he is a vampire he cannot die, he only moaned and asked flake to stab him harder since he also had a secret fetish to be stabbed with butcher knives specifically.

Flake and him began to make out under the full moon and sodomize each other. They took turns sodomizing each other with the butcher knife and till joined in too because he was not just going to stand there.

"Till" said Flake, "You are so sexy you are shaped like a ham ready to be eaten. Your ass is so fat and voluminous and big and sexy."

"Flake you are so skinny and hideous you should feel special that we're even touching you you ugly disgusting freak. You are a freak, but we like that 😜" said Till in response to Flake.

Schneider did not speak a word since Flake cut off his tongue and cooked in and ate it.