Part Twelve

Roachard is a wearwolf and he is part roach part wolf part he is a roachard. So this means that he needed to be penetrated by paul ASAP since they r gay livers.

Paul had fed his pet flake who was chained outside of the vampire mansion since paul was a vampire because Till turned him into one because they are vampires. Paul had fed Flake some raw meat because he is repugnant and horrid, legend has it that Flake looked into the eyes of the minotaur and he died of hart failute just by sharing the same oxijen as him. Flake was actually the Rake creepy pasta and he stands at the end of peoples beds because he is nasty and evil.

So Paul covered himself in oil and moaned loudly because he is a vampire and thats what vampires do, they moan and yell and covor themselves in oil. Then Flake came in because he had chewed himself from his dog chain.

He began too growl at Paul because he was mad at paul for not giving him his daily beating. Then Christoph came in and gave Flake slaps on the bottom to calm him doewn.

"Flake you are such a bad little notty boy," said crackstoph amd then he broke a bear bottle over his ass until it shattered and then he began to shave flakes head bald with a shard of glass and then he plucked out flakes eyelashes one by one to teech him a lessin.

Then he put leeches on Pauls forehead too because he made Flake mad that day. Then he made Paul eat pickles fresh out of the pickel jar but paul has a secret fetish for being force fed pickills freshout of the jar so he moaned very loudly and then bit Pitstoph's phalange confusing it for a pikkle.

"Ouch," yelled Crystalmeth-stoph, "Paul, you whiney nasty little slut, you have inflicted pain unto my finger, you will pay for this treason."

Then Christoph hit paul on the bottom with a Flakes keyboard very hard and paul moaned bery loudly because he liked to be hit with a keebord.