Part Fourteen

After Tilliam pulledup his apple bottom jeans, he moaned very loudly because he is a vampire. Crystal-meth-stoph had just got back from giving roachard his daily pegging session.

"Hello Till you sexy boy. You look so sexy and vampiric and you have a phat ass."
till bluched and moaned, "Thank you crackstoph you are so sexy and a vamprie too you are not as thicc as me but you are hot and sexy and sometimes you liok like a spoon"

Till and Christoph moaned very loudly because they were in a walmart and they began to make out in the frozen food aisle since they're vampires but they wore kicked out by the owner of walmart because they were vampires.

They went home and moaned at each other since they are vampires. Christoff ripped off tills apple bottom jeans and grabbed his penis like an umbrella and used till as an umbrella. Till moaned because he secretly had a kink for being used as an umbrella. Then he cummed all over cristoffs face. He moaned vampirically.

Then they sensed a dark evil presence breathing on their necks. It made the hairs on Tills balls stand up. It was Flake.

Legend says that Flake scared La Llorona away after she looked him in the eyes. She didn't scream "Mis hijos", she actually screeamed, "Mis Ojos".

"Ew omg Flake you are so disgusting and ugly why are you here disrupting my vampiric moments?" moaned till in a till-ish voice.

Flake licked tills nipples and bit his cock and till moaned because he is a vampire.

Christoff whipped flake with his cock and Flake moaned very loudly because he is Flake.

"If you whip me with youre cock i will have to bite it off" hissed flake like a feral animal

christoff and flake began to sword fight with there peenises to prove there strangth.

Who will win???