Part Nine

Christoph and Paul were so scared they cummed their pants. It got closer to them as it walked close and closer to them. It licked their faces and bit them violently.

"Please Flake, you need to leave!!! You are so ugly and nasty!!!" Said Crackstoph. Flake angrully slapped him with his penis and laughed.
"I will never leave!!! I will bite your ankles for all eternity and I will bite your nipples off Paul!!!"
Since Paul was shirtless, flake hopped onto his chest and bit his left nippol off and Paul moaned very loud because he had a secret kink for getting his nipples bitten off.

"Flake, you ugly disgusting sickening nauseating man, I want to fuck you in the mouth because you are a freak 😋🤪 and I want you to suck my small micropenis"

Flake blushed and began to suck his nipple sized cock and nibble it. Christoph cummed his pants a second time because he is a vampire and that's what vampires do, they cum their pants and drink blood in wine glasses. He sucked the blood out of Paul's asscheek while flake sucked his minuscule penis and nibbled his fat ass balls.

Paul was a vampire now so therefore he liked being chopped to many tiny pieces and blended in the blender and drunken in a wine glass because he is a vampire and this is his kink so Paul chopped him up and blended him and then Christoph came all over flakes face and they drank Paul in a wine glass because he is a vampire.