Part Six

Flake is an ugly creature from the hell that is looking for revenge.  After he was neutered in public, only murder could satisfy the empty hole within. Unfortunately, since everyone in rammstein is a vampire now, he cannot murder anyone. Legend has it that Flake looked into the eyes of Medusa and turned her into stone.

Flake finally found someone to assault. It was Paul. Flake began to violently beat him with a comically large hammer and whacked him multiple times. Paul secretly had a kink for getting hit with comically large hammers so instinctively he began to strip and caress himself.

But then Paul began to vomit since Flake was the ugliest creature to be present in the room. But Flake wasn't done yet. He grabbed Paul from the hair strapped him down in his doctor table and began to water board him. Only causing Paul to get erect. He was harder than a rock.

Then Oliver walked in on him getting water boarded. Oliver let out a scream and grabbed Flake like a baseball bat from his legs and he began to slam his head onto the floor multiple times until he passed out.

"Paul are you okay?" Asked Oliver
"Yes, I'm fine, you sexy bald burly boy," Paul responded. They began to touch each other sensually and then Richard came in and found his boyfriend Paul cheating on him.

"Paul how could you!! You stupid small cocked slut!!!!" Richard yelled and his roachy antennas moved too.

"I don't want you to cry, Roach boy." He bent Richard over and slapped his ass.

Oliver, Richard, and Paul began to have a threesome and they had a lot of fun. Then Flake woke up and burnt them with a flame thrower but this turned them on more.

Suddenly god came from above and unneutered Flake. Flake suddenly had urges again and tried to join in the threesome too. But Richard Paul and Oliver did not allow it because he was so incredibly ugly. Flake continued to roast them with a blow torch.