Common room

Time skip 3 months
By this time they were all back at Hogwarts and most people new that James regulus were together.

I woke up screaming again there were tears running down my face and I was covered in sweat not wanting to wake anyone up I quickly changed into black ripped jeans and old band
t-shirt I grabbed the two way mirror James got me from beside my bed and walked out the common room once I new no one around I looked into the mirror
"James James are you awake"
"Hi reg you ok"
"No I had another night mare do u think I could sneak into your common room"
"Yeh I'll wait by the fat lady for you"
"Thankyou"
"Do you want me to wake Siri"
"No I just want to talk to you"
"Ok"
I put the mirror in my pocket and walked to the fat lady portrait once I saw James I immediately ran into his arm and broke down crying again he took me to the sofa in the common room and I cuddled into his chest and layed there in the quite I didn't want to speak but I new we would have to talk eventually
"Do you wanna talk about your night mare"
"It was wired it wasn't me being abused or anything like normal but for some reason it was even more painful my parents they were forcing me to marry some pure blood girl and there was nothing I could do about it it was like I couldn't control my voice and I heard my self say I do it was like it was someone else talking and then my body moved I kissed her and we walked down the centre isle by it was like no matter how hard I tried to stop I couldn't and I'm 16 so there going to be looking at getting me a wife and they haven't disowned my like Siri so they can still make me marry her and I don't want to I want to be with you"
"You don't have to marry them during the holidays you and Sirius come back to mine and when we graduate we can get our place and have our life and who don't have to listen to your parents"
"That's what I want but is it that easy I'm just gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back"
As I was walking the bathroom I new I couldn't escape my parents but maybe I could but I new I didn't want live with out James I hadn't self harmed in over 6 months and nobody but James and Sirius new that I used to Sirius helped me stop and James only new cause he saw all my scars so when I went into the bathroom and there was a random razor blade on the counter I could t stop myself.