Rules

regulus and I had spent the last 5 minutes talking through the different senarios that could go down during  dinner regulus recons that mum would talk to us after dinner alone with out the others but I know that she doesn't care if they all know and she probably wants dad and maybe even Sirius to back her up on what ever plans she has come up with. 

mum can be chill and she understand that we have been dating for a while and teens even engaged and she doesn't always listen to the pure blood rules lie if I fell for a muggleborn she wouldn't mind but she does listen to lots of the rule such as courting which she has already looked past, but I already know she is going to set rules about no sex until marriage which I don't mind and I understand but we weren't dooming anything that bad and we haven't but she does not know that. 

we walked into the kitchen holding hands and sat at the table my dad was at the head of the table with my mum on his right I sat on his left with regulus by my side and Sirius opposite him and remus next to Sirius.                                                                                                                                   We started eating in silence when my mu cleared her throat we all looked to her and I squeezed regulus thigh gently she looked at us with before speaking. 

"just now I walked in on James and regulus kissing but it looked like it was going somewhere and though I try to be a more relaxed mother I do have ground rules such as no sex in my house and preferably if you have not already broken this rule no sex till marriage and if you are doing stuff talk to us ask question we just want you all to be safe and in the wizarding world some men can have children they tend to be old pure blood lines such as the blacks and potter but not all generations can there hasn't been a male pregnancy in the potter line in 150 years, and you know that the wizarding world is excepting of same sex massages and has been for hundreds of years but the muggle world not so much you need to be careful still as muggleborns sometimes bring there parents ideals into our world and all I want for you four is to be safe" every except my dad looked at mum in shock we had all expected a no sex talk not a talk about are safety.

hi guys thank you for reading this chapter met previous one wasn't actually finished but I posted it accidentally do this is the second part of that part I hope you enjoyed reading it there won't be another chapter till next week as I'm working late all this week but once I go back to my normal days ill try and upload more frequently.