Still broken

The next morning when James woke up He found regulus laying on his chest his face peaceful with sleep and his hair sticking out everywhere it was the messiest he had ever seen it but he was beautiful he went to hold the smaller boys hand but when he did he noticed that his scars had almost doubled and they were all raw and red and mostly looked like they had been made a week or two ago, reggie had been hurting himself again and it hurt James to see the boy he loved liked this. Those scars were the reason they had been separated in the first place and James made it his job to help regulus to stop cutting.

he left the younger boy to sleep and decided all his plans would wait until regulus was no longer hurting through all the chaos he had forgotten what had split them up in the first place he had tried to push the image of regulus bleeding out on the bathroom floor from his mind. 

when regulus did wake up he saw James looking at absolutely nothing he wasn't blinking ever regulus snickered at his finances face when he was like this he looked concentrated it was quite funny his laughs brought James out of his thinking he smiled down at his boyfriend.

"how you feeling love" he said in a quiet voice like he was trying not to startle the other boy it was only then that James looked like he had been crying he also realised that he as holding his scared rise and new what he was crying at.

"im gonna stop James I promise" he smiled at the other boy and just nodded pulling him in closer int his chest if that was even possible regulus played his head in the croak of James neck and lade his hand on James heart listing and feeling its steady beats calming him self he new he could have stayed like that forever if given he chance but like always Sirius had to burst into the room an drain the moment.

"James I may or may not have.."