plan

It had been 2 months since regulus had left and i couldn't breathe i barely slept it was like someone has ripped my heart out of my chest it was awful and sirius tried to make me feel better i laughed and smiled around him but i know he knows that i'm broken and when a large black owl gave sirius a wedding invite i could hardly breath but what confused me even more was the smile on his face he looked extremely happy

"I'm glad your happy"
"You will be to"

"The boy i love is getting married"

"Yes but i've got a plan i didn't want to get your hopes up i didn't know if i would get invited but now i have so now i can tell you the plan"

"And what plan is this"

"Crash the wedding and save my brother"

"That would work but what about the wedding contract"

"Well i went to gringotts and they said that an arranged marriage is ok but a forced marriage is not and as my brother loves you and he doesn't want to marry her legally he doesn't have to but the only problem is that my mother will most likely try and get my a marriage to keep the family name but i've got remus and because i have been burnt of the family wall technically they have not right in the matter of who i marry"

"That brilliant when is the wedding"

"3 weeks so we need suits and -"

"A ring"
"A what"

"A ring so i can propose to your brother these past months have made me realise that i can not live without him so i want you permission to propose i'm not asking your dad so"

"Omg yes i need to tell moony this is so exciting"

After that it was still hard the idea that he might say no or his parents will hex me into the next century but all the thoughts and that doubts go away when i think about what will happen in less than 24 hours.