Screams

Regulus screams ran through me like thousands of red knifes as I sat there watch him lay on the floor shaking and screaming still not being able to move to go near him to help him after a couple more minutes regulus lays on the floor unmoving his eyes are unfocused and he looks hollow and all I can think is I can't lose my boyfriend I won't survive when all of a sudden I feel pressure realised and I can move I sprint over to regulus not caring that his parents are watching and I pull him into my lap and kiss his fire head "hi baby please be ok I love you so much and I can't lose you"
I felt him squeeze my hand and I know he hasn't lost his mind yet but I also no he can't take any more of the curse
"No son of mine is gay and no son of mine will love a blood traitor"
"Shut up I don't care what I think all I care about is how much I love you son and the fact that I just have to watch him go through that I would rather die a thousand deaths and be hit with the cruciates curse every day for the rest of my life then watch what I just did you don't deserve to no him you don't deserve to call him you son he deserves so much better then both of you"
I was almost shouting at his mother and father and his mum didn't move a middle his dad I could tell was sad but there was some remorse in his eye I new that this wasn't his idea I took me a while to hear the quite voice that belonged to the younger black "James I love so much but you need to leave"
"I'm not leaving you reg I'm right hear"
"I don't want them to hurt me again and I don't want them to hurt you"
"It's ok just rest your going to be ok I won't let them hurt you I love you"
He fell asleep in my arms I had tears running down our face and I was mentally preparing my self to take the same as reggie so I was shock when his dad said
"Go and take him with you"
I immediately gathers all my strength a picked up regulus bridal style and crazies him out the house and down the street once I was a safe distance I called our house elf to aparate us back the house.

I know this chapter isn't very good but I've been really busy and I wanted to get you another chapter so hear you are the next one will be better