𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄 were good friends, they were touchy (not in a sexual way) but platonic. But, Mike has been having a crush on y/n since 3rd grade.

Every little touch made him get a million butterflies. Now, y/n was at Mike's house, watching a movie in his basement.

During the movie, y/n started to get sleepy. She cuddled up next to Mike and buried her head on his chest.

After a while she fell asleep. Mike looked down and admired the girl sleeping. He quickly got his phone out and called his bestfriends.

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝

Lᴜᴄᴀs

𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻

Calling AV Club....

Connected!

𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗲

Sᴜᴘ

𝕙𝕖𝕪

"Guys, you will not believe what's happening right now" Mike whispered.

𝕨𝕙𝕪?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?

"Better." He showed y/n sleeping soundly on his chest. " Y/n fucking l/n fell asleep on me!" He whisper-shouted.

𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲! 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲!

𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖

ᴍɪᴋᴇ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ~

"Shut up Lucas! It's just weird, well I'll call you later I just wanted to show that she fell asleep on my chest, I can barely move but who cares, I'm freaking out right now"

ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ/ɴ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴏᴘ ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ɴɪɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs!

𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

"okay, anyways bye!"

Mike hung up and looked down at y/n, fixing the hair out of her face. He kissed her head before watching the rest of the movie.

y/n lightly smiled to herself as she heard every word Mike said.