𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: Dragonflys_bl00d

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒.

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

they/them pronouns !

bl00d

it was the big fourth of July where everyone would come together and have fun.

The Losers Club was planning on going to a big carnival where there was gonna be games, food, rides, etc.,

Richie however wanted to stay home and make out with y/n all day and night. "Y/n pleaseeeeee" Richie begged y/n. "Richie no, we're going with the losers!" they said. "fuck the losers, I wanna stay here with you"

" Come on we'll have fun! There'll be games and food and rides" "you can ride me!" "Yeah, no. Come on!" "What if Pennywise is there?" "we killed him dumbass, let's just go and have fun"

"On one condition, we can make out after when we get home?" "Sure" "yes!" Y/n chuckled and pushed Richie's face, making him fall back.

The two put their shoes on, went on their bikes and went to the place where they were meeting the losers at.

"Hi guys!" Y/n called out. "Hi!" Their friends said. "okay let's get this over with, I have a make out session to look forward to"

Y/n chuckled as they shook their head, "gross, you know how many germs are spread through just a single kiss?" A smaller boy named Eddie said. "Whatever, y/n would you like to share an ice-cream with me?" Richie smirked.

"Sure" Richie grabbed y/n's hand and brought them to the ice cream parlour. "One y/f/f ice-cream please" the man nodded and scooped out y/f/f and put it on a cone.

"Enjoy!" Richie grabbed the ice-cream and took a lick. "Here you go" "thanks Richie"

The took walked back to their friends and had a fun time together, with laughing and smiling.

THIS WAS SO SHIT IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS IM SORRY😭I HATE THIS SM

Also I wanna show this I FELT SO BAD FOR LAUGHING BUT-

have a good day/night<3