𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌

𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗯𝘁𝘄

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: Dragonflys_bl00d I'm pretty sure

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, y/n walked through a nice field, with flowers and fresh grass, she loved being outside and picking out flowers.

she saw a little boy aswell, about her age playing with bubbles. "hi!" y/n exclaimed. the boy turned around and jumped. "oh um hi" y/n walked up to him and studied his face.

"you look familiar, do I know you?" miles lightly frowned. "I live in that big house" "oh, bly manor?" "yeah" "oh cool! well I'm y/n" she smiled, some of her teeth missing.

"I'm Miles. you're not scared?" "why would I be? its just a house" she shrugged. she bent down and got a flower and gave it to him.

"here you go, I'm your friend now" she smiled. "thank you" Miles blushed. he and y/n sat down and played with the bubbles and played some games.

Miles decided to make y/n a flower crown, it was hard but easy. "y/n! I made you this" he handed it over to y/n.

"thank you, Miles I love it!" y/n kissed his cheek. "I'm glad you do"

"y/n!" y/n's mother called out. "oh I have to go now, bye!" y/n quickly got up and ran off.

"wait, but you forgot your crown..."

Author's Note
excuse me why am I tearing up, I'M SUCH A SENSITIVE BITCH BYE
also I kinda wanna make this into book😩 🤡 honestly idk should I do it?

sorry this was bad🤡