𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

mike and y/n were on their way to star court to get ice cream. "and I win!" y/n exclaimed as she stopped infront of the mall on her bike.  "I let you win" mike remarked. "suree, now come on!" the two put their bikes away. y/n grabbed mike's hand and ran into the mall.

"run faster!" y/n said. "I am!" mike said. y/n chuckled. they made it to scoops ahoy and saw Steve waiting. "im not letting you guys in the back!" Steve said. "hello to you too" y/n chuckled. "we just want ice cream Steve"

"okay what do you kids want?" "I'll have  y/f/i/f [ your fav icecream flavour ]" y/n said. "and I'll have the cookies and cream one, with sprinkles" mike said. Steve scooped up the ice creams and handed them over to the two teens.

"I'll pay" mike said. "no mike I said I'll pay" "no it's fine" he smiled. mike payed and him and y/n left scoops. "thanks mike" y/n said. "no problem"

the two found a bench outside and ate their ice cream. y/n giggled at how mike ate his ice cream like a little kid. "mike you got icecream on your mouth" "kiss it off me" he said. ( ily if you got the reference. )

y/n leaned in and pressed her lips against mike's. "better?" mike asked. "mm, let's see" she kissed him once more. "better" she smiled.

a/n: hope this was good! I've been struggling for a mike imagine 😭