𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗒/𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾.

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗇: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 going to be taught how to skate by her loving boyfriend, Finn. she put a simple outfit on, with vans and went over to the skatepark with finn.

"okay we'll just do the simple stuff first" "okay" y/n grabbed Finn's hand and went on the skateboard. "ah, jeez okay what now" "let go of my hand and try to balance" y/n nodded. she balanced herself of the board and clapped as she did so.

she put one foot down and made her skateboard move across the ground. "Holy shit, I'm doing it!" y/n exclaimed. "Okay just remember to-" Finn started but y/n had fallen on the ground before he finished. "-keep your balance" Finn chuckled to himself and went to go help y/n.

"shit" y/n groaned. Finn quickly jogged over to the skateboard that rolled away from y/n. "it's okay, takes practice" y/n got up and grabbed the skateboard.

"I'm gonna try an ollie" y/n stated. "oh I don't think you're ready for that" "can I at least try" y/n pouted. "okay..." y/n attempted to do an ollie but failed miserably.

she fell down and cut her leg, "shit my leg" she hissed. "I told you not to do it" y/n rolled her eyes. "You're rolling your eyes cause you know it's true" Finn chuckled.

"whatever, but uh my leg is bleeding" "right. uh okay, let me check the car" finn looked in the car and found a mini first aid kit. "I found something!" finn grabbed rubbing alcohol and something to clean y/n's cut. "no finn please don't do it" "i have to"

y/n lightly winced at finn cleaned her cut. "there. no need to cry" finn smirked. "i'm not crying" she rolled her eyes. finn smiled and put a bandaid on the cut.

"there, now you know not to try tricks yet" "yeah..." finn smiled down at y/n and kissed her cheek. "can you carry me" y/n asked. "no- you scraped your leg y/n. not break it." "ugh, rude" "fineee"

finn picked up y/n and put her in the car. "so much for skateboard lessons" y/n sighed.