𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗌

"𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐊𝐀 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 great idea" Boris exclaimed. "What is it Boris?" y/n asked and took an inhale of her joint. "we make brownies" Boris smiled. "brownies?" "yes. special brownies." "ohh, yeah sure let's do it" "yay, I went out to store and got the mix and obviously we have best ingredient"

"mhm, well let's make them!" y/n burnt out her joint and went downstairs. "wait, I have another great idea" "yeah?" "you make brownie in apron, no shirt" Boris smirked.

"Boris no." "worth a shot" Boris sighed. y/n rolled her eyes and got the ingredients out. "should we trick potter into eating brownies and see what happens?" "sure, Boris. now come help me!"

boris and y/n made their special brownies and put the in the oven. "I'm so excited тыква" " of course you are, and did you just call me pumpkin?" "yes I did. I see you learning Russian" Boris smirked. "mhm so I can know what you're saying 70% of the time" y/n chuckled.

"haha want to go smoke now and wait for brownies to be done?" "yeah let's go" boris gave y/n a joint and lit it up. "thanks" the two teens sat down on the couch while staring up at the ceiling.

after a little bit, the brownies were ready. "Potter get your ass down here!" Boris called out. "yeah I'm here" Theo said, he walked over to the counter and saw the brownies. "oh you guys made brownies" "mhm want one?" "yes please"

y/n cut a piece and gave it to theo. "is it good?" "yeah it is" boris took one and so did y/n. shortly after eating the brownies, the three teens started feeling the 'special' part of the brownies.

"okay y/n, what does тыква mean again?" boris chuckled. "penis" y/n laughed. "no!" boris laughed. theo laughed and laid back. "what does word mean?" "it means penis!" y/n laughed.

"no detka it doesn't, what does Я люблю вас mean?" "penis" y/n said once again and giggled. "it means I love you."

"awe I love you too and your penis"