𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾

inspired by season 3 episode 3 of the show atypical! ( I think I got it right ) but anyways.

"so can one of you explain why you're here?" the principal asked. y/n rolled her eyes and sat back. "I was waiting in line to get food then this immature asshole was fooling around and made the food go on me!" y/n explained. "I didn't see you!" richie said. "maybe if you actually looked you would! anyways, after that I dumped his food on him"

"I don't think richie's being the only immature one." the principal said. "how! I didn't do anything!" "well you and richie started a food fight. now, you two are gonna stay in here for the rest of the day and after school I'll call your parents, saying you have to clean the cafeteria from that food fight you two caused"

"no I'm not staying in a room with this childish freak!" y/n exclaimed. "well sorry y/n, you two need to get along cause this isn't the first time you've been in here right?" y/n sighed. "yeah"

"don't try and kill eachother while I'm gone" "no promises" y/n mumbled.

she sighed and stared down at the floor. richie adjusted himself in his seat. "dude!" y/n exclaimed. "what, I didn't do anything!" richie replied. "yes you did, you moved!" "I was adjusting myself-"  "yeah and it's annoying, your presence is annoying."

"so what? if I breath that'll annoy you too?" "yes!" y/n sighed. "fine then I won't breath" richie rolled his eyes and stared up at the ceiling.

"can't believe I have to be stuck with you here" y/n mumbled. "oh please, you're probably secretly happy." "shut it tozier!"

"you know, I never got the reason why you hate me so much" "because" "that's not an answer" he smirked. "I just hate you" "still not an answer, there's always a reason for you to not like someone"

"I don't know richie, you're just annoying" "not what you said in grade 1" y/n looked at him. "that was ten years ago."

"we need something fun to do" richie said. "like what" "I saw some tequila in coaches locker" he smirked. "really?" "yup, I'll go break in and quickly steal it" "okay, don't get caught"

richie got up and quickly left. after a couple minutes, he came back with a bottle of tequila in his hands. he smiled and shook the bottle.

"nice one tozier" "thank you" he bowed down. "well since we're sharing don't put your crusty lips all over it" richie ignored y/n and put his lips on the whole thing. "and you do it anyways"

richie handed the bottle over to y/n and she took a big gulp. "woah easy there tiger" y/n furrowed her eyebrows and stared at richie. "what?" he questioned. "who the fuck says easy there tiger!" y/n  laughed.

"people do!" "I have never heard anyone say that before" "well people do" y/n snickered and took another sip.

shortly after, the two were drunk. "your jokes are so stupid!" y/n giggled. "but you're laughing!" "I can't help it!" y/n laughed loudly. she got up and grabbed richie's glasses and put them on her.

"You're so fucking blind, holy shit!" y/n laughed. "yeah, yeah, give me my glasses back!" y/n took off richie's glasses and poorly put them on his face.

"there" y/n smiled. "woah y/n you're pretty close to me" "I'm not that close" "mm pretty close where your sober self would hate" y/n chuckled. "You're so prettyyyyy" "and you're so drunk" richie sighed.

"richay" "yes?" y/n grabbed richie's cheeks and kissed his lips. "y'know, you're not totally an asshole" she smiled.

a/n: 🧍🏻‍♀️🔫 anyways this isn't exactly from the show atypical but y'all get it- anyways you're amazing if you've watched atypical 😩☝🏻

*not proof read*