𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 typical afternoon and the losers club were at y/n's house playing board and card games, they were having a fun sleepover.

"Richie so cheated!" Bev giggled. The eight were playing monopoly. " I did not!" Richie huffed. "then why is most of the money gone?" Y/n smirked.

"i don't know, Eddie took it!" "I did not you douchbag!" Eddie exclaimed. "Richie is the only one who would cheat" "wow, how rude of you y/n" Richie pretended to be hurt and put his hand on his chest.

"okay well I'm gonna go to the bathroom ill be back" y/n looked over at Richie for moment. she smirked and got up to go to the washroom.

Richie instantly got up and ran up the stairs, he made it to the top and tried to catch his breath as his hands were on his knees.

"what do you want Richie?" "you said you had to go to the bathroom isn't that code word for you know" he made two of his fingers a hole and stuck his other finger in it.

"Richie no. I just have to pee, keep it in your pants" y/n playfully shook her head.

"man, all these mixed signals make my brain hurt"

Author's Note
this is based off a dream I had about Richie a long time ago and I just decided to expand on it💀 it was a weird dream but yuhhhh

I need some requests ppl😩

have a good day/night