𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗉𝗍.2

it was the next day of finn and y/n's argument. caleb dropped her off at finn's house and waited outside. y/n opened the door with the key she had and went inside.

"finn..." y/n said softly. finn heard and quickly got up. "y/n, thank god you're here" finn went to go hug her but y/n quickly stepped back in fear. "y/n..." "we need to talk."

y/n sat down on finn's bed and took a deep breath. "this isn't working anymore, you've changed finn, you're not who you were when I met you." "I am though i-" "no you're not finn! when I first met you, you made me feel butterflies, I always thought about you, you were amazing!"

"I know, I'm sorry y/n, I never ment to hurt you, please forgive me" y/n teared up and shook her head. "No, I can't, you hurt me finn, in so many ways, I'm not happy anymore."

"please y/n" finn started to cry. "you were the one who said that I'm a waste of time and wished you never dated me." y/n looked into finn's eyes. "i'm sorry but... it's over, we're done"

"can I get one last kiss?" y/n nodded. she grabbed finn's cheeks and kissed him one last time. she pulled away and hugged him. "I'll see you around then" y/n said. "yeah" y/n put her key on the counter and left finn's house.

a sigh of relief left her lips as she left her now ex-boyfriend's house. she got into caleb's car and stared at the ground. "I did it." "I'm proud of you y/n" caleb smiled. y/n smiled back.

a/n: hope this was good🤪 do y'all maybe want a part 3🌝