𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍

𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌: 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉, 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 were amazing together, they created music together, been in movies together, and over all were a fan favorite couple.

until the relationship got toxic and there wasn't love anymore.

"you're so annoying y/n, I don't understand why I ever dated you, you're just a waste of time!" finn yelled. "i just want love from you finn. what happened to you? to us?" "nothing happened, now can you just leave me alone!"

y/n wiped the tears that fell from her eyes. "fine then, I'll go you asshole" y/n grabbed her stuff and slammed the door as she left.

she put her hoodie on and looked down at the floor, hoping paparazzi won't find her. she cried as she walked home, ignoring all of finn's calls and texts.

"y/n?" she heard. she turned around and saw caleb. "woah, y/n are you okay?" "yes, I'm fine" y/n smiled. "that's your fake smile. tell me what's wrong, did you get into a fight with finn?" y/n nodded.

"he... he's just been different lately" y/n sniffled. "he said I was a waste of time and I'm annoying and I just-" y/n choked on her tears and broke down again. caleb hugged y/n and let her cry in his arms.

"how about I take you back to my place?" y/n nodded. she got into the car with caleb. she looked at her phone and saw 25 missed calls from finn.

finn: y/n where the fuck are you?!

y/n: i'm with caleb

finn: caleb? why-

y/n: he saw me and he's gonna take me to his house

finn: no y/n come back to my place

y/n: I thought I was a waste of time.

finn: I didn't mean that please just come home!

y/n: no.

y/n turned off her phone and stared outside the window. "finn is such an asshole, you don't deserve to be treated like that" "it's fine caleb" he frowned and continued to drive.

the two made it at caleb's place. "here's some pjs, they're mine" "thanks" y/n went in the bathroom and changed into caleb's pajamas.

"I made some popcorn" caleb said. "ooo okay" "you can pick the movie, anything you want" "anything I want?" y/n smirked. "yup" y/n sat down on the couch next to caleb and scrolled through movies.

as she was doing so, there was a loud knock at the door. caleb opened the door and it was finn. finn pushed caleb out of the way and went to y/n.

"y/n!" "finn why are you here?!" "to bring you home and- who's pajamas are those?" "caleb's" "why?!" "Because he gave me them. please go finn"

"no, i'm not going anywhere until you come with me" "well i'm not leaving!" caleb gasped as finn slapped y/n across the face. y/n put her hand where finn slapped her and looked up at him in pure fear.

"finn, leave now." Caleb said. "now!" finn left and caleb quickly closed the door and locked it. y/n sobbed into her legs, caleb went over and hugged her tightly.

"y/n, you need to break up with him." "I know but-" "but nothing. I know you love him but he can't do this to you" y/n nodded. she was done. she was going to break up with finn.

Author's Note!

omgggg, I actually really like this imagine- 😩 do y'all want a part 2?