𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽 <3

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 and saw that her lover wasn't there. she sat up and saw blood on the sheets and her thighs. "fuck." she groaned.

Just then, Finn walked in with a bag. "good morning angel" "good morning Finn, um... I sorta... got my period..." y/n looked down. "I know. thats why I went out and bought pads, wipes, advil, chocolate, chips, and your favorite drinks"

"but the sheets... you could've just woken me up" "it's okay, you need your rest and its okay if the sheets are stained" he kissed her forehead. "but I got blo-" "baby it's fine, it's completely normal. now go change and everything while I make you soup" y/n nodded and quickly went to the bathroom.

-

y/n went downstairs and sat on the couch. "here's your soup" Finn smiled. he sat beside her and put on 'thirteen reasons why'. "Thank you Finn." "of course, I love taking care of you"

y/n finished her soup and cuddled up with Finn while continuing to watch the show. he rubbed her lower abdomen and kissed her head.

she smiled to herself and cuddled up next to him.

a/n
hey
I didn't really know what to write so🕺🏻 I wanna delete this because I feel like it sucks asf.

also its my bday on Saturday >:)

anyways have a good day/night<3