Chapter 2: Recruitment

IQ's POV

Its been A week ever since the Operation, and the whole team is trying to find out who we're the Marine Operators.

Harry Has already asks the US Marine Corps if they sent any Operators, but to everyone's surprise they said No.

I was currently in my Dorm reading a book about good mountain climbing spots on my bed wearing a black shirt and jeans and I couldn't sleep properly but its normal but...I can't get my mind of that Operator. That one Operator.

'His voice...it sounded...So young...its just...it sounded...No Monika! No!'

I shook my thoughts as i went back to the book

"Can Operators IQ, Blackbeard, Thatcher and Ash Report to the briefing room. No need to bring any weapons, sidearms will do."

I looked confused as i sat up from my bed and got dressed up in my normal tactical attire

I grab my P99 placing it on the holster as i exit the dorm walking towards the briefing room

As i got there i see Blackbeard (Craig), Ash (Eliza), Thatcher (Mike)And Six (Harry)

"Monika, take a seat."

I took a seat on a nearby chair as instructed by Harry

"Okay, i am sorry to wake you up this early but, since we are all here. The Marine Operators we encountered may be still in the wild but, to find those Operators...We need one of them."

He turned on the Huge screen as it shows a Man, wearing MARPAT Woodland gear and a M50 Gas Mask While holding a Dead Rabbit and a Hunting rifle sling on his back

"This Marine here is called Ghost, He is a Staff Sergeant in the Force Recon. At the request of the Commander stationed in his base, he will tell his Background and name in his own accord. He will be our very new Operator but. According to the Commander he will be hesitant to join so, i have planned to offer him a one month stay alone in Hereford, He will conduct Missions, be classed as a Recruit and assist rainbow but after his Month stay, he can either decide to stay in Rainbow with the addition of his Squamates and become an Operator or Leave rainbow. But, after the month we may have already have an lead on those Operators thanks to this Marine. He wasn't made aware and i need you four to come with me to fetch him from Fort Sanders, we leave at 0234."

(Y/N)'s POV

I was back Home, to be more specific. Fort Sanders, a new US Marine base built in UK's Countryside. Ever since the Masks started to get more desperate and more attacks occur all over Europe and Asia, the British parliament has allowed the building of US Military bases on the UK. I was at my Squad's Dorm, i was laying on my bed wearing my Woodland MARPAT Fatigues while reading a book about Mountain Climbing. I've been interested of doing it but didn't had the time to do it due to my Normal Operations and S.D.O.D. Operations. My dorm was a standard Marine Dorm, Four beds, A gun closet, a small kitchen, four chairs and a table, and last but not least our closet. The room's wall we're white, the floor was a smooth polished hardwood surface. It wasn't much but it made due. Besides, Can't sleep...Got an Uneasy feeling.

As a cover up story me and my squad were designated as Force Recon. And speaking of Squad.

Samuel Harry G. Stone, Callsign: Quill. A good man, joined the Marines at the age of 18, currently 23. He's our Marksman, Kind and Funny personality is good for our squad. I pick him First to join the S.D.O.D. because he was my Squamate when we are in Force Recon.

Derrick K. Danvers, Callsign: Reaper. He used to be an Corpsman from the Navy but joined the Marines for more excitement. Joined the Marines at the age of 19 and is currently 24. He is designated as the Team's Medic/Corpsman, Cold around everyone except me and my boys, he LOVES Beer and Vodka. I picked him Next since the damn Raider saved my ass back in Afghanistan.