Chapter 19: The Discovery Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV

I exit the Dorm with Monika while we finished putting the last of our clothes. My leg somehow felt fine now as i now finished putting on my clothing while Monika making sure i don't fall.

"Come on, pretty sure the Guys here didn't give youa tour. I'll take you guys to the Mess Hall."

I told Monika as i noticed something odd...Some of the Operators looked like they came out of a battle as they stare cautiosly at me, confusing both me and Monika.

"Ummm...Guys? What's wrong?"

I ask as Eliza approaches me.

"...You Lied to us."

As she says that all of the Operators aimed their sidearms at me, making my eyes went wide as i quickly pull out my sidearm with Monika pulling out hers and aiming it at the Operators.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?! STAND DOWN!"

I yell as Monika joins my side.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?! HE'S ONE OF US!"

Monika yells at them as Dad looks at me with pain in his eyes.

"...Your one of the SDOD."

My eyes widen in fear, as the realization comes across my face. Monika side glances at me with confusion before turning back at Her friends.

"Guys...I don't know what your talking about...He's our friend, please put the sidear-"

Craig cuts off Monika as i finally notice an knocked out Six behind the Operators on a chair.

"We found Six in the Operators Safehouse...We also found Files of his 'squad' and...An Similar wristpad to his."

Craig says as i see the MOT Pad on the table by Six, i sigh as i see Monika slowly realizing what he said.

"...(Y/N)..."

She says with pain in her eyes as i felt tears form in my eyes.

"I'm Sorry...Red Flag."

I say it outloud as the MOT Pad lights up, the Operators turn confused as Monika lowers her pistol while staring at me.

"(Y/N)..."

"034."

The MOT Beeps as all the Operator's turn towards it in shock as I sigh Quietly...

"...Monika Weiss."

The screen turns red with it rapidly beacon, sending a warning to all SDOD Operators as i Quickly push Monika and run back towards the Dorm and Jump out of the window. I fall towards the ground, impacting it as i yell in pain as i see the Distant Humvees Approaching the Building.

"RED FLAG, RED FLAG, THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

A voice rings out all across the Base as i quickly stand up on my boots and limp towards the Approaching Humvees.

"STOP!"

I stop in my tracks, hearing Monika Behind me as i turn to see her aiming her pistol at me with tears in her eyes with the Other Operators quickly exiting the building with their Primaries as i stare at Monika with sadness.

"I'm Sorry Monika...I sworn an Oath..."

I say silently towards her as the Humvees stop with Multiple MP's, Marines and SDOD Operators getting out the Humvees or rushing towards the Building as they instantly aimed all their weapons at Rainbow.

"...I Just wanted to Protect you..."

I say with sadness as she starts crying while keeping her pistol aimed at me.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS NOW!"

Quill Yells as they surround the Rainbow Operators with their rifles aimed.

"WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE! LOWER YOUR WEAPONS AND WE'LL DO THE SAME!"

A Random Marine Yells as i look down in pain.

"...I'm sorry...I'm So sorry..."

All of the sudden a blinding light suddenly appears as we all cover our eyes, after the light starts drying down we turn to the direction to see...

We all stare in shock at the mushroom cloud as i hear a Marine's radio go off.

"SDOD OPERATIONS HAS FAILED! THE MASKS HAVE CONTROL OF TWO LOW YIELD NUCLEAR WEAPONS! ONE DETONATION IN THE BRITISH SEA! THIS IS NO SHIT! I SAY AGAIN!"

"THIS IS NO SHIT!"