80

October 31st

"Batman!" Oliver yelled before jumping off his chair. "Nananana Batman!"

"Woof woof, I'm Doug!"

Danny watched the kids running around and laughed. Jessica hadn't made it down yet which was odd for her.

"Micheal will you watch them for a sec?"

"Sure thing pops, get down you little hoodlums!"

"Batman!"

"Jessica?" Danny peeked in the room to find an empty bed. He then went into their bathroom and found a red eyed Jessica. His eyebrows furrowed before looking on the counter.

7+

"Oh honey."

Jessica stayed silent.

Danny held her closely and kissed her forehead.

"I'm getting a vasectomy." He said after a few minutes of holding her.

"It's not like you're actively trying to get me pregnant Danny. It just keeps happening."

"I'm getting it done, I don't want to see your heart broken anymore."

"I don't want to break your heart anymore." She said softly.

"Baby, you don't have control of that."

She looked up at him with teary eyes and sighed.

"I don't want anything said."

"Ok baby. I'll make the doctor appointment for you." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

She smiled up at him with teary eyes.

"We're going to have a baby." She smiled.

"We are."

"There's so many what if's going through my mind right now Danny."

"You're going to call in and spend the day with me baby. You don't need to be stressed with school things today."

"You're right."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He bent down and kissed her lips.

*

"Bye kiddo!" Jessica waved as Evelyn walked into the school building.

"Where are you and Soph going Micheal?"

She turned and looked at them, noticing Oliver had fallen asleep.

"Down to the library before our classes start."

"Okay, call me if you need me. Danny called to have your battery replaced today so no more riding around with mama."

"Aw ma, I could never get tired of riding around with you!" He said sarcastically making Jessica chuckle.

"Fine then, I'll have him cancel it."

"No nooo."

"That's what I thought."

Jessica dropped the kids off and then went to pick Danny up from the law firm.

"Sorry baby, I had to do that quick meeting before we got our day together."

"No worries." She smiled and kissed him.

"Where we going?" He asked.

"Let's you me and Ollie go to eat." Jessica adjusted her mirror to see the sleeping toddler.

"Sounds like a plan."