38

June 10th
38 weeks

Jessica laid in the pool, floating around as Danny grilled and Micheal played on the slip n slide with Evelyn. Sophie walked outside and sat and smiled at her boyfriend and his little sister.

"Hey Soph." Micheal said walking up to her and hugging her.

"Hey Micheal and hello Ev." Sophie bent down to hug Evelyn.

"Hi Sophie!"

Micheal picked up Evelyn and whispered in her ear before walking over to the pool with her and putting on her float

"You ready? Plug your nose." He said whispering, smiling deviously down at his half asleep mother.

"Ready!" She whispered.

Micheal tossed her in the pool.

"Ahh!" Jessica screamed, falling out of her float.

"Damn it Micheal!"Jessica said as soon as she popped up and then she looked over at Evelyn.

"You're a goner little girl."

"Noooo mommy!" She squealed as Jessica grabbed her and tickled her.

*

"My back is hurting so badly right now." Jessica said as her lip trembled. Danny kissed her forehead and she leaned into him.

"I'm nervous about the baby coming, I mean we don't even have a name for him yet."

"We'll know his name even if we have to look at his face before we do."

"I guess so."

Danny kisses her lips softly and smirks at her.

"You wanna?"

"You know I do."
Danny kissed her wildly, unbuttoning her pajama top as she grabbed his Bulge. He flipped them over and Jessica ground herself against him. He held on to her hips and held her down against him. She used his chest to hold herself up. She thrust against him, bringing her to her peak. She cried out and collapsed against him. He turned them around again, thrusting deeply in her, he came hard. He laid against her and buried his face in her breasts.

As they laid there trying to catch their breath, Jessica feels a gush of water fall from her legs.

"Jessica did you just piss on me!?" He asked freaking out.

Jessica laughed hysterically at him before looking over.

"No my water just broke."

_________
Suggestions? This is a shorter chapter but I'm wanting to put the good parts in next chapter.