100

"I can't do this." Sophie breathed heavily.

"You got this Soph, a few more hours and he'll be here and it'll all be worth it."

"I just wanna see his little face." She cried and leaned back onto the bed.

Jessica pushed the baby hairs out of Sophie's face and looked her in her eyes.

"You got this."

Micheal held her hand from the other side of the bed.

"I have to sit down Soph, my feet are so swollen."

Jessica went to the corner of the room and sat in Danny's lap. He pulled the lever and leaned the recliner back for her.

"You need to prop up your feet."

"I'm fine." Jessica said, watching Micheal from afar being so gentle to his wife.

Jessica snuggled into Danny. As she laid there she could smell his cologne and it intoxicated her.

"Danny, will you walk with me? Give them some privacy before he arrives."

"Yeah, even though you shouldn't be on your feet." He grumbled and looked down at her swollen ankles.

The second they stepped out of the hospital room Jessica jumped him like a wild woman.

"I need you daddy.....I need you so much." She said, her lips against his.

Danny grinned and grabbed her ass pulling her closer to him.

"Let's go find somewhere to do it." He whispered and they both giggled as they ran down the hall.

*

Jessica and Danny walked back into the hospital room half an hour later and Micheal looked over at them and whined.

"Really?"

"What?" Jessica laughed, trying to fix her tousled hair. She couldn't wipe the goofy grin off her face as she walked back to the corner where the recliner was.

"Alright now rest." Danny said as she sat on him. He grabbed a pillow and propped her feet up.

"I'm going to be a dad soon." Micheal smiled.

"You're going to be the best daddy." Sophie smiled and kissed him.

"I'm going to make sure he gets all the opportunities in the world to achieve his hopes and dreams."

Sophie teared up and smiled at him.

"You're already a good daddy."

The doctor walked in and smiled at everyone.

"Let's check you and see how he's feeling about coming out." The doctor joked.

"Please be a 10." Sophie cried.

"He's ready momma!"

"Thank goodness."

A few mins later....

"Alright whenever you're ready to push, push."

Sophie's face scrunched up as she pushed, bearing all her weight into it.

"Keep going."

Sophie took a deep breath and went again.

A piercing cry filled the room and Jessica instantly teared up.

"Oh my boy!" Micheal said grinning like a mad man.

"Look how tiny." Sophie said as they laid the baby on her chest.

"He's perfect." Jessica said, gazing down at the baby.

Bryson Joel Huston

May 7th

6 pounces 4 ounces

—————————
Holy cow! 100 chapters! I have up until chapter 105 written. What would everyone like to see? Also baby girl names?