23

After their shower, Jessica and Danny quickly dressed into their Christmas pajamas. Jessica threw her hair up and went downstairs to make a cup of coffee for her and Danny while he finished getting dressed. Doug followed her down to be fed.

"Morning lazy bones." Albert said from the kitchen island.

"Morning daddy." She said as she yawned and poured dog food into the bowl.

After, she poured her and Danny's coffee and put sugar in his and creamer in hers. She met him at the stairs with the cup and they walked to the living room together.

"Are we finally ready?" Evelyn asked, super excited.

"Yes, go for it." Jessica said as she sat on Danny's lap and sipped from her mug.

Evelyn didn't need to be told twice. She ripped through all of her presents and thanked everyone for buying her things. Her favorite toy was of course the Barbie Dreamhouse. Everyone in the family had bought her every Barbie from the looks of her collection. She was the only grandchild on both sides though!

"Alright Jessica, hop up so I can give you your present." Danny said smiling at her.

He handed her a medium sized box and she opened and smiled at him. It was a photo album like the one from up  when you opened it, a bunch of pictures of their journey was in it. She covered her mouth and began to cry as she looked through it.

"Oh Danny." She said in awe.

"I bought you something else, but it isn't PG." He said laughing as he handed her the other box.

She peeked inside it and turned red.

"You cheeky bastard. Okay time for my present."

She handed him the box and he tore into it like a small kid would on Christmas.

When he opened it, he instantly teared up, it was a wallet and phone case with pictures of his family on it.

"I love it."

"I was nervous about it. I didn't know what to get you babe." She said as she crawled over on the floor and kissed him.

"The Queen has arrived!" Sarah shouted as she walked into the house.

"There's my illegitimate daughter." Dorothy said and laughed as she hugged her and 'kidnapped' Beatrix.

"Sarah walk up stairs with me please."

"Okay, let me take off my shoes. Holland go make some friends." She said laughing as she walked upstairs.

"So what's the plan?"

"I had a shirt made for Evelyn that says future big sister on it for the reveal and I have a box that looks like a present with colored balloons in it to tell you the gender."

"Ah! I'm so excited!"