🖤At peace at last🖤

⚠️TW: gore/blood mention, spoilers for the latest Tommyinnit stream of the SMP, mention of deaths, Alcohol, if I missed anything please send me a message.⚠️

•~Enjoy~•

{Tommy's POV.}

What happened?

It's cold.

Why is it so cold?

I don't like it...Reminds me of Techno's place.

Where am I?

It's too bright.

Did I die?

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, hurting from the bright light around me. I sat up from laying on my stomach and onto my knees. I opened my eyes and closed them instantly, the bright light causing my eyes to burn slightly. I rub my eyes again before opening them and start to get used to the bright light.
I looked around and noticed I was sitting in the middle of a flower patch, Poppies, oxide daisies, and Alliums surrounded me. I looked to my left and found even more patches of flowers. I got up and walked over to the patch next to mine, there was ferns, red roses, and Lilies of the Valleys. In the middle of the patch laid a memorial stone.

Mexican Dream.

That's all it said. Mexican Dream. I sighed and walked over to the next patch. Orange tulips, dandelions, and azure bluet. This patch also had a memorial.

Wilbur Soot.

He's here? Is Wilbur is here? Maybe I'll be able to see him in person again. I smiled at the thought of being able to see Wilbur again. Finally, I walked over to the last patch of flowers. It was full of Cornflowers, azure bluets, and blue orchids.

JSchlatt.

I should've guessed that one. I sighed and shivered, cold from the entirely different temperature compared to the hot prison cell. I perked up slightly at the sound of laughter. I looked over to my right and listened. Hearing more familiar laughter, I started running over to that direction.

In the distance was three figures sitting all around a table. I slowed my run to a walk as the figures became more decipherable. Mexican Dream looked up from his hand of cards and looked over to me.

"Ay, we got another amigo!" He said while waving to me.

He had three very noticeable slashes across his chest as a symbol of how he lost his three lives.

Schlatt huffed and set his bottle of alcohol down, "I swear to fuck, if it's Ghostbur again." He looked over to me and paused, "Oh."

He had a heart sown on his blue turtle neck with an X over it. Symbolizing how he died on his last life. I shifted my weight nervously and looked to the man that had his back to me. His brown trench coat was very recognizable.

"Wilbur?" I said quietly but just loud enough to make him perk up and stand from his chair.

He turned to look at me with wide eyes, a gash across his chest was his symbol, "Tommy? What are you doing here? When I said I'd see you soon I didn't mean this soon." He said while looking me up and down.

I couldn't take it any longer and ran to him. I ran into his arms and pulled him into a tight hug, a hug I've needed for a long, long time.

"you look rough Amigo, did you have a run in with a chupacabra?" Mexican Dream asked, causing Schlatt to let out a snort of laughter.

Wilbur casted the two a glare before placing one of his arms around me, "It doesn't matter right at this moment. For now we are going to spend time with him."

I smiled and released Wilbur from the hug, turning to face the two that were still sitting at the table with a hand of cards.

"Come and sit Big man! We're playing poker and Schlatt is losing~" Mexican Dream joked, having Schlatt throw a bottle top at him.

I laughed and felt a fabric wrap around me, looking down I noticed that Wilbur had put his coat on me while he sat back down in his yellow long sleeve.

I smiled and sat down, getting dealt a hand of cards. I haven't felt this much at peace in a long time...Maybe it won't be so bad here.

Finally. I'm at peace at last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
711 words!