🖤In your loving arms {BbhXSkeppy}🖤

Thank you You-are-so-golden for the request!

Took it upon myself to make this a Skephalo Hurt-no-comfort as I haven't seen much of that.

.....

And I just want angst LMFAO-

⚠️CW: Hurt-no-comfort, breakup, heart break, mentions of "The Egg" talking, swears, etc⚠️

"The Egg"'s text is: "this"

Enjoy!

🥀Badboyhalo's POV🥀

"Skeppy please, I just want to talk with you like how we used to. Can I at least have one decent conversation with you before you look— or just— walking the other way?" I pleaded with the, once blue but now a corrupt red, diamond sprite.

The Skeppy in front of me only scoffed and crossed his arms, glancing away from me without a single word in return. This was not my Geppy, the one I loved, but it was the only thing or piece of him that I can try and hold onto. It sounds pathetic, I know, but what else can I do? I watched him go from a sweet and loving man to...whatever this thing is in front of me.

"He does not wish to talk."

"He sees the big picture that you do not."

The Egg.

The Egg was the one that had promised me I would get him back if I allow corruption to myself and because I realized after Skeppy's corruption I didn't have a reason to not try to sacrifice myself to stay beside him. Sure I had my son Sapnap but he is an adult now with two lovers. He never stopped by anymore so I don't even think he realizes what has happened to his adopted fathers. I don't even think anyone knows what has happened between us.

"No one knows."

"Who will tell your story?"

I miss my Skeppy.

"He does not miss you."

"Skeppy please,.." I start, taking a step towards him with my hand out for him, only in response is for him to push my hand away from him.

"Bad. You're fucking annoying. Get the hint already!" He shouts, glaring at me with so much anger and frustration it scared me a little, "You want to talk? Fine, let's talk."

I shied away from him with wide eyes. He has never yelled at me like that before, let alone swear like that. Even being able to stand at the height of a one-story building (9'7) and be 6' in my human form, I truly have never felt so small. 

"You are selfish Bad. You follow me around like a lost mutt, whining and complaining that I never give you attention anymore and that I'm not your Skeppy." He starts with a scowl, making me cower away even more.

"I never meant- I never meant to seem that way,..." I said as I was trying to hold back the tears that were building up, "I just wanted to hang out like how we used to...before you changed-"

"Oh Boo-fucking-hoo. I don't want to hear your sob story." He scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"He hates you."

"Crybaby~"

"Such a selfish man."

I stared at him in shock at his harsh words, not sure of what to say. The words coming from The Egg weren't helping me trying to stay composed. We had both fallen silent until Skeppy spoke up again.

"I think it's clear to say that we're done." He said before holding his hand and pulled off his wedding ring.

"Skeppy what-?" I gasped as he held the ring I had given to him after saying my vows, holding it out for me to take back.

"Take your damn ring back." He said before throwing it at my chest once he realized I wouldn't take it from his hand, "Now you can stop bothering me and I can get rid of your parasitic ass."

"He revoked the wedding vows."

"Looks like you really do get nothing out of my promise."

I stepped back slightly as he threw his ring at me. The tears streaked down my face as I looked down at the ring on the ground before grabbing it. I held it in my hand and looked it over before looking back up to Skeppy. He had already started to walk away from me. No remorse and no guilt. He looked so blank.

What was I supposed to do now?

I had no where else to go. No one to turn to to help. No one to vent and express my grief. I would give nothing more then to be in my Skeppy's loving arms and cry it all away.

But not even I can have that comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
831 words.

Two chapters in one week after being gone for a month? Excitement.

Update on my other books:

False Lullaby: Chapter 7 is being planned.

Forget me not: Chapter 3 is posted! Go check it out!!

Just my Imagination: Chapter three is being planned.

Most of the new one-shots are angst and smut so get ready! :D

-Elio