🖤I loved you first {GeorgeNotFound x Sapnap}🖤

•~Thank you Pancak_eeee24 For the request!~•

⚠️TW: some swearing (not a lot)⚠️

This is a School AU!

Enjoy.

•Sapnap's POV•

Ah yes another normal day at L'manburg Highschool. Well as normal as it can be. I was sitting in my first class of the day, watching the other students do their own thing. First period was always chaotic in the morning. Speaking of which, I watched as Quackity challenged Technoblade to a paper ball shoot. Techno agreed and ended up winning.

"Not even close." Techno said with a small grin.

"Ugh your to good at that" Quackity said.

"Nah, It's all about luck my friend." Technoblade said in his normal monotoned voice.

"What's all this talk about luck?"

I look over to the doorway and see Dream and George. Finally. George and Dream walked over to their desks which just so happens to be the ones next to me. I sat on the right side, George sat down in the middle, and Dream sat down on the left side.

Us three have been friends ever sense middle school. Dream and I we're friends even in elementary! The only thing is I've sparkled an interest for George.

I look over at the two, "It's about time you guys showed up! I was being to think you guys were gonna skip this class without me."

"What? No, never! We always skip together." George said with a smile.

The bell rang and the teacher walked into the room and to her desk. First period had started.

•~Time skip brought to you by a carrot for Wilbur Soot🥕~•

The bell rung and the three of us ran out of the class and to our lockers.

"Dream! How are you so fast?" George yelled as Dream got to his locker before us.

I poked George's shoulder, "It's because he has help with those enderman legs."

Dream laughed, "What? Are you calling me an Enderman?"

"Hell yeah I am!" I said with a joking smile.

"If I'm an Enderman then George is a skeleton and you are a zombie" Dream said laughing.

We all laugh as people rush to their next classes. I open my locker and grab what I need before slamming it shut. For the next few class periods, George and Dream are together while I'm stuck by myself.

"I'll see you guys later." I said as I gave George and Dream a high-five.

"See ya!" George said as he started to walk to his next class.

"See you later SnapMap" Dream joked as he ran after George.

The bell rang and I quickly made it into my next classroom. I walked into the door and sat down in the back of the class by someone named Wilbur and Karl. Karl was pretty cool, we were good friends.

"Alright class! Please complete your Do now that's on the board!" The teacher said.

I started doing my work as my phone started to buzz. I looked around to make sure the teacher wasn't looking and looked at the notification. It was Dream. I opened my messages.

PissBaby

Yo, you wanna skip this period? George and I are chilling in the abandoned bathroom.

Sure, this class is boring anyways. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Sweet ;)

I placed my phone back into my pocket. I raised my hand.

"Yes SapNap?" The teacher asked.

I placed my hand down, "May I use the restroom quickly?"

"Is your work done yet?" The Teacher said in a grumpy tone.

I looked down at my work. I only had 2 questions left. Maybe I can just skip them, it's not like I care about my grades anyways.

"Uh yeah." I said.

The teacher sighed, "fine. Go."

I quickly got out of my seat and left the room and started heading to the abandoned bathroom. The closer I got the more I realized that I could hear Dream and George. I smiled as I heard my friends joke about and started rushing towards them. They fell quiet as I came closer, I guess it was because they thought I was a teacher or something.

I turned the corner, "hey guys-"

I paused at the sight in front of me. Dream was....kissing George...I stood dumbfounded and upset. Dream knew about my crush on George but yet here they were. I turned around and started walking back from where I came from. I walked to my locker in silence.

This was so fucked.

I grabbed my book bag and took out my headphones and IPhone. I put in one earplugs and put my playlist on shuffle. Then I got a text.

PissBaby

Sapnap, where are you? Class is almost over.

I'm at my locker. I'm probably gonna skip the rest of the day.
Is everything alright?

Yeah. I just need to go out for some fresh air. I'll be walking around the trails if you need me.

Do you want George and I to come with?

No.

I closed my locker and left through the back of the school. There's some nice trails back there that no one really goes through.

I just need to clear my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

858 words

I'm so sorry that this took so long to get out. I was having a lot of mental and family problems. I hope you all enjoyed