🍋Discord call (DreamnotNap)🍋

Thank you StopitRAWRRRRRRR for the request!

⚠️CW: Smut (some spanking and harsh words used) and swearing ⚠️

Enjoy

🔥Sapnap's POV🔥

Living with Dream is definitely full of surprises, whether good or bad. Not saying that living with him hasn't been enjoyable but he can be just a bit annoying. Dream normally sneaks in during some of my streams just to mess with me off camera out out of range of the mic. Mostly just things like poking, tugging on my shirt, pulling my chair back, etc.

Today was no different.

George and I were just having a chill night, not really streaming but working and editing on other things due to post. At first I didn't notice the blond walk into my room until Patches was pawing at my thigh to jump up onto my lap. I smiled and picked her up onto my lap as I turned to see Dream, who was sitting on my bed.

"Hey Dream," I greeted him with a smile as I pet the cat now in my lap.

"Wait Dream's there?" George asked, "Hi Dream!"

Dream smiled at the sound of the British boy, "Hey George. What are you two doing?"

I huffed lightly before turning back to my desk, a bit jealous that George got a hello back and I didn't but none the less, I pushed it off. Dream always gave George the attention whenever he was on call but I understand why, George is all the way across the ocean but still, that doesn't mean that I should be completely ignored.

"Oh not much, we were just editing videos" George answered through the screen, typing on his keyboard loud enough for his mic to pick up to prove his point.

Dream nods, "Got any streams planned later?"

This time I answer, "Nah we don't have any plans unless one of the guys hits us up to do one but I think we only planned on editing." I said, not looking over to Dream as I continued working "Right?"

"Yeah that's right," George confirmed for me.

"Sweet, let's have a chill out then. George turn on your camera and Sap turn on yours" He said with a smile that you could practically hear in his voice.