💞Truth or Dare? {GNFxSapnap}💞

Thanks karltopia for the request! <333

⚠️CW: Make out session in front of friends, public nsfw? Swearing, Etc etc⚠️

Enjoy!

🔥Sapnap's POV🔥

Truth or dare

A popular, famous, and well known party game meant to be played with two or more players. It could just be a group of friends or even a romantic couple trying to find creative ways to find out just how much they can embarrass the fuck out of each other. It's also a huge cliché for sleepovers might I add. It's always either Spin the bottle or Truth or dare when bored in the late hour of the night and everyone is too cracked out on sugar to get any sleep.

You see, what brought us to this point in our lives was that Dream had offered the idea to pay for everyone in the Feral boys crew to fly out to Florida for a weekend or so now that the pandemic was finally looking like it was coming to an end and everything was safer. Everyone of course agreed almost instantly after being asked and we all decided to stay at an Air BNB together to save money instead of everyone getting an individual hotel room. Sure, call us cheapskates but that shit would've been so expensive.

That leads us to now. Dream, George, Karl, Quackity, and I were all sitting in the Living room together when Quackity brought up the idea of playing truth or dare to pass the time until we all got to tired to continue. Of course everyone agreed and so it started. Dream, who was to my right on the couch, went first and dared Karl, who was sitting on the floor on the other side of the coffee table facing us that sat on the couch. Karl truth-ed Quackity, who was sitting to the left of Karl on the floor. Quackity dared me and so I dared George, who was to my left on the couch.

We played a few rounds and things just kept getting better and better. I definitely was no way in hell going easy on anyone, especially George when I chose him to be my victim of that round. It was just fun watching him get flustered at my truth questioning for him and or watching him get embarrassed while going through with a dare.

"Ohh Sappy nappy~," Quackity sung out the playful nickname for me as a successful attempt to grab my attention, "I've got a truth question for you."

I nod, raising an eyebrow as I flash him my famous "challenge accepted" grin even though I didn't even know what the question was. I have no reasons to lie, especially to my friends.

"Alright then, shoot," I said, waiting for him to ask me the question patiently.

The questions that were normally asked in this game was the cliché truth questions you'd always hear be mentioned at least once or twice whether or not you were actually playing or just sitting in the stands and watching so I wasn't too worried. Actually scratch that, I am not worried at all. Why would I have to be worried about the cliché questions of "Who's your least favorite person here" or "Is it true you actually did a thing you said you did," and yada yada that kind of bullshit.

He gave me a cocky grin before asking, "Have you ever practiced kissing in or with a mirror?"

I stand corrected. That definitely was not a question I was thinking I'd be asked, let alone think would be asked at all but then again I have to keep in mind and remember that I'm playing truth or dare with the Feral boys. Nonetheless it still caught me off guard.

"Uhm..," I stalled slightly as I felt my face heat up with a blush on my cheeks because of the question, knowing it had to be answered for the game to continue.

"Come on SapNap! Give us an answer or are you too pussy?" Dream teased me, causing the three other boys in the room to burst out into laughter.

"Oh shut the hell up!" I yelled at him as I pushed him jokingly, chuckling sheepishly before answering the embarrassing question, "Yes, I have kissed a mirror for practice before."

Everyone's laughter turning into hysterics at my answer, to which I rolled my eyes at. In between their laughter they were able to squeak out some joking insults.

"I didn't actually think you would say yes to something like that!" Quackity barked out as he wiped away the tears that gathered in his eyes from laughing so hard

"Oh my god I'm gonna piss myself!" Dream wheezed as he bent over in his seat and wrapped his arms around his stomach.

"You've had practice and still probably suck at kissing," George insulted playfully and he laughed along with the guys.

"Oh shit!" Karl cursed in surprise of George's comment before laughing even harder to the point his face had gone red.

Did he really just say that? Oh hell nah, I'm taking that as a damn challenge. Even if he was joking, this is now a super serious challenge.

"Excuse me?" I asked him as I looked over to him with a glare to show I was challenging him, "Repeat that for me I'm not quite sure I heard you the first time."

"Oh no I'm sure you heard me," He said, crossing his arms as he matches my glare, "You probably suck at kissing."

"Says you of all people," I mocked him, "I bet if anything of the sorts was brought up your lover has to make the first move because you're to chicken too."

"Is that a challenge?" He asks me threateningly, raising an eye brow slightly as he did.

Right before I could reply and answer him, Karl cut in, "Ladies ladies! Don't be picking fights neither of you can win."

"Karl for once you should take your own advice amigo and stay out of the cross fire. Especially between these two," Quackity warned the boy next to  him.

I met his gaze once more before nodding with a cocky grin, "Yeah it's a challenge you British twink. I bet you you can't be the one to make the first move and kiss me."

"Challenge accepted then," he said, standing up and walking over so he was right in front of me.

I looked up at him and scoffed light heartedly, "Oooo you stood up, so intimidating and dominating-"

I was cut off by his lips connecting with my own. My eyes widened slightly before accepting it and sighing lightly as my eyes fluttered closed. Holy shit he actually had the balls to go through with it. He had crawled up onto my lap and had one of his knees on each side of me. His hand was behind my head, tangled and pulling lightly at my hair, while his other hand rested on my shoulder.

"Oh yuck I feel like I'm back at Highschool," Dream jokingly stated as he watched the two of us kiss, causing the other two to laugh.

"Ay you two, there's condoms in the bathroom. It seems like your gonna need them," Quackity chimed in, earning a middle finger from me as I continued making out with George with my other hand on his waist.

"Don't give them that idea Damn it! My room is right next to Theirs on both sides!" Karl said as I heard him hit Quackity.

"You were the one that picked that room," Dream said in a playful tone, "Nobody's fault but your own."

I didn't listen to the conversation any longer as I focus more on the kiss. I have to admit, George was a pretty damn good kisser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1299 words