☁️Uh...{Dream x GeorgeNotFound}☁️

⚠️Warnings: Strong Language that makes BadBoyHalo angry and Second hand embarrassment (maybe?).⚠️

~ Not requested ~

🍄George's POV🍄:

"OH GEORGE!" Dream yelled from close behind.

"NOOO! GO AWAY DREAM!" I yelled back as I kept running.

Dream and I decided to run another manhunt for this weeks video along with SapNap. The only difference is that SapNap and Dream were the Hunters while I was the one trying to beat the game before they kill me. In the beginning it was going well!

Until now...

I quickly stacked and towered up onto the tree tops and started jumping from tree to tree. I looked to my left. No one. I looked to my right. No one. I looked down at the forest floor. No one. Okay. Maybe as long as Dream stays behind me I'll be fine.

Maybe.

I kept hopping from tree to tree until I slipped and fell. I let out a scream of surprise as I fell onto the dirt floor.

"Ouch.." I got up and looked around.

I haven't seen SapNap in a while and I think I lost Dream a while ago. I let out a sigh of relief as I set down my furnaces and start smelting my iron and some raw chicken. Of course I was still on high alert. While waiting I kept looking all around just to be sure.

I placed down my crafting table and took out the smelted iron. I placed two sticks down and three irons, to make an Iron Pickaxe. Next I placed down one stick and two irons, to make a Iron Sword. Finally I finished off the iron I collected and made a bucket.

Damnit I didn't have enough for any armor. I heard a ding and saw the announcement that I made an achievement.

"Dream! George just made an achievement. Hurry up!" SapNap yelled.

"I'm working on it SnapMap" Dream said jokingly.

Another ding sounded as Dream made an achievement, along with SapNap. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shittttttttttttt. This isn't good. I quickly break and collect my furnaces and crafting table. I pulled out a piece of cooked chicken and quickly ate it, making sure I didn't choke on it.

"Oh Georgie~" Dream sung.

I started to go into a full on sprint. I heard twigs snapping above me. Fuck he's above me! I kept running until I saw Dream fall from the trees above and land in front of me.

"Found you Georgie~" Dream said with a smirk.

Fuck.

I stopped and took out my sword before turning around and running the opposite direction. I heard Dream chuckle as he chased after me.

"Get him Dream!" SapNap yelled.

I took a turn and hid behind the closed tree. As a caught my breath I looked behind me to see no one. I let out a sigh.

"Where did you go Dream.." I mumbled.

"Right here."

I yelped as two hands pinned me down to the birch tree, knocking the sword from my hand. I looked up and saw Dream's mask. I huffed.

"Damnit." I said.

Dream chuckled as he leaned close to my ear.

"I got you Georgie~" Dream whispered, "You lost."

I felt a small bush start to form on my face. Dream brought me into a hug. I hugged back and smiled. Dream chuckled.

"Uh...."

I looked over and saw SapNap looking at us. I blushed a bright red. Dream looked over at SapNap and smiled.

"Hey SapNap!" Dream said with a smile, "We won"

SapNap started to giggle which turned into laughing. Dream started to wheeze. I kept my face buried in Dream's neck, to embarrassed to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
604 words

Hope you enjoyed!