🖤Hell fire {SapNap x Dream}🖤

Thank you HereForThe_Horror  the request!

Thank you HereForThe_Horror the request!

{Love your books btw! Big fan}

⚠️Serial killer AU, Mentioned blood, Gore, maybe Fire, choking, swears, and anything else that goes with the Serial killer AU.⚠️

•SapNap's POV•

I threw the picture frame against the wall, shattering it to millions of pieces. I felt the tears start to fall. Full of anger and disappointment. I leaned against the wall as my hands tangled themselves into my hair, pulling it harshly. I slowly sank down to the floor as I started to let out loud and pathetic sobs.

The picture in question was of Dream and I on our first date. That was 4 years ago. 4 Years. I have been with that man through thick and thin for 4 fucking years! 4 damned years wasted on that bastard! For what? Only to find him getting to touchy with a girl and bringing her back to his place. On our 4 year anniversary I caught the man I promised to marry having sex with a woman. This isn't the first time either.

How long had this been going on for? Did anyone else know? Did....Did Dream stop loving me? Was I not enough for him? Did I mess up?

God damnit...

God fucking damnit...

My phone started to ring. I looked over to my phone that laid on the couch. I slowly got up and picked up my phone reading who was calling.

George.

I paused for a moment before clearing my throat and answering.

"Hello?" I asked softly.

"Hey SapNap! How's your's and Dream's fourth anniversary going?" George asked.

I don't know what happened but the final string snapped.

"Oh please. Don't act like you don't fucking know." I growled into the phone.

George fell quiet for a moment, "SapNap, what do you mean? Is everything alright?"

"You're kidding right? You really don't know or are you playing dumb?" I started to raise my voice as I wasn't able to contain my anger.

"No I don't know. SapNap, what's going on?" George asked concerned.

I let out a sigh, "George...I caught Dream cheating on me with a woman."