Hope is shattering...

*to be truthful, I had no idea what to write until someone gave me the idea!*

Sleeping. I love it. I love being so cold that you don't notice until you are under some warm blankets. I love the sensation of the cold mattress hitting my skin. Being able to think. If I am quiet enough, if I let my brain go quiet for a second, I can here my brother sleeping in the room next to mine. 

What I don't like is the promise. The promise of a morning. The promise that I will need to get up. I don't like the empty silence in my empty head. How all the sounds amplify. How the second I close my eyes all the memories I hide come rushing back. I don't like the shadows in my room that look like Him. The echos in my brain, keeping me at alert. I hate the wanting that maybe I won't wake up.

I love waiting. Waiting to hear everyone asleep. To crawl out of the warm bed and feel  the goosebumps crawl on my body. To walk around the house and curl my toes in my carpet. To blast music in my ear (AirPods) and pretend I am famous! Pretend that whenever i look in the mirror I smile instead of scowl. That when I close my eyes and I imagine the perfect date it's who the world wants it to be and not me. 

I hate that it has to end. That I have to go back to the real world. The one where if I don't smile then "what's wrong" if I want to keep quiet then I am being weird, but when I finally speak out I am boring or extra. When I speak about what I love, I get weird looks. When I speak about what I feel for, what I believe in, people think I am crazy. I know that if I ever speak about WHO I love... it won't end well. 

Sleep is like that. The constant nagging can end but I know I will wake up in a sweat. The darkness can be liberating but scary. And the hope, the hope that tomorrow can be different is shattering.

*okay so this one is... ugh... but I really tried and hope u liked it... um... here a joke to hopefully make tomorrow/today better!

Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert?

Bc he was stuffed!

How does a vampire start a letter?

Tomb who it may concern...

Joke or riddles or fun thoughts or anything can go here

———->>>>>>

Also suggestions and corrections or always welcome! And pms are always open (to talk or if you are bored (I promise I am bored too))

*and off I go to sleep... it's overrated.. haha!