:: FIVE ::

Word count: 1231
08/04/21 @ 12:13am
[edited]

Olivia
———

Travelling with a hangover has got to be one of the worst feelings in the world. Especially on a train when every time you look out the window, the world is flying past you at a fast pace.

"Where's the woman with the snacks?" I groaned, lifting my head off of Mikey's lap to look down the train, in hope of spotting the lady coming down with all of the snacks you can buy. "I need water and Pringles" I pouted.

"I know" Mike groaned with a laugh. "You've told me 10 times, Mini. Be patient" he put his hand on the side of head and brought it back down to his lap before running his fingers through my hair.

We had all miraculously made the 11am train today, we were all hungover and extremely tired. Leigh was fast asleep with her head on Calum's shoulder, who was sleeping with his head tilted back against the seat. Jack, Luke and Ashton were sitting opposite us, all having a conversation and feeling far too happy for my liking.

"I bet you regret taking advantage of that open bar now, huh Liv?" Ashton grins at me.

"Fuck you" I groan, narrowing my eyes at him, not lifting my head up from Mikey's lap.

"I need to pee" I mumbled, lifting my head off of Mikey's lap and making my way down the train to the toilet. As if my hangover wasn't making me feel sick enough, walking down the isle on a moving train made it 100x worse.

Walking back to the others I felt my stomach rumbling again, reminding me that I was still waiting on my Pringles. I sat down back in my seat with a sigh before closing my eyes.

"Liv" a voice mumbled. I opened my eyes, looking over to see Luke standing beside me holding a tub of Pringles, some water and a packet of haribos. "Here"

"Oh my god" I gushed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed, opening the bottle of water and taking a big drink before opening the tube of Pringles.

"Damn Liv, sex and snacks. What a great weekend you've had" Mikey laughed loudly, causing Calum to shush him from the other side.

"Shut up Mike" I groaned with a mouth full of Pringles.

———

I had slept most of the day on Sunday, sleeping off my massive hangover from the wedding yesterday. I managed to drag myself out of bed to order a pizza and sit with Leigh while we ate.

I was off work again tomorrow but back on Tuesday. Working in a hairdresser was strange to get used to because my working week was Tuesday through to Saturday, instead of the usual Monday to Friday.

Leigh worked as a hotel receptionist so had different work schedules every week. She was also off tomorrow so we agreed that we would spend the day together and go for lunch in town.

"2 seconds, Ash is phoning me" Leigh announced, answering her phone.

I zoned out, focusing on the rubbish TV show that was currently playing on the tv which Leigh spoke to Ashton on the phone.

I had managed to sleep most of my hangover off during the day but because we didn't go to sleep until around 4am, I was knackered. We all stayed in Mike and Calum's room because the wedding reception finished at 1am and none of us were nowhere near ready to go to bed. So we had our own little after party just the 6 of us in their hotel room.