:: THIRTEEN ::

Word count: 1049
28/01/23 @ 11:01 pm
[unedited]

Luke
———

"You look very pretty today" was the first thing I said to Liv as she stepped foot into the tattoo parlour on Monday morning.

"Stop" Olivia grinned, "you are making me blush already" she covered my face with her hands as I grinned widely.

She was wearing a baby pink strappy dress which landed at her mid thigh, paired with white converse and her hair was down framing her makeup free face.

"So, I drew up this from the photo you sent me last night. And I must say I was very happy to receive a whole new tattoo idea literally 11 hours before you were due in" I looked at Liv with raised eyebrows.

"Sorry" she sheepishly smiled, "I love it. It's gorgeous" She looked down at my drawing of flowers on the paper. "I do like it much better than the last one and I appreciate it. Thank youuuu" She leaned down and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug.

"I like it much better too" I returned the hug before tapping Liv's bum lightly, "get your ass on the bed"

She hopped up onto the tattoo bed and luckily, had listened to my advice on wearing a dress so that she wouldn't need to take any clothes off for me to tattoo her thigh. Also so it so that the material wouldn't run against it when it was complete.

"Get comfy" I tell her, pulling out a tube of numbing cream and putting on my black gloves.
"Ready?"

———

"So what's your favourite thing to tattoo?" Liv asked me, eating the crisps from the vending machine in the shop.

"I like it when people come in with an idea and let me design it. I love creating something totally unique"

"I like that. So it this tattoo unique then?"

"Yeah, I drew it so nobody else will have this other than you"

"I like that" she grinned, "I feel honoured to have your art on me"

"You should" I replied with a smile, "I am pretty talented"

2 hours went by and I was very nearly finished Liv's tattoo. She sat really well and only got up a couple of times to go to the toilet or get more snacks.

"Are you going to be in at the weekend for the pool party?" Olivia questioned. "Celeste invited me and Leigh on Saturday and mentioned it to the other guys and we are all up for it"

"Yeah I'll be there. All of my other friends are going. So is Sierra" I looked at Liv to see her face

"Yeah Celeste told me. I'm looking forward to meeting her. You seem to have good taste in women" she grinned, biting her lip.

"Yeah sure" I playfully rolled my eyes

"You little shit" she gasped, "I'm amazing"

"Yeah you are" I agreed making her grin wider. "Do you want to go for lunch tomorrow?"

"Again?" She raised her eyebrows

"Yeah. Unless you don't want to"

"No, no I'd love to. I just.. i don't want to get the wrong idea and make a tit of myself" she admitted.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"I mean, am I getting the wrong idea or do you like me? I find it hard to read guys sometimes" she blushed.

"You are impossible not to like, Liv. I guess I'm a little scared of moving too fast because I kind of jumped in too quick with Sierra and it made me miserable. I've just recently started feeling back to myself" I admitted out loud for the first time.

"I'm not in a rush to jump into anything. I just want to make sure we are on the same page. You know I'm always here if you need to talk, right? You are one of us. Your problems are our problems now"

"Thanks Olive" I smiled, "I really appreciate that"

"And for the record, you are impossible not to like too"

———

"You just missed Liv"

Ashton wandered into work at 1pm this afternoon, taking a well deserved morning off.

"How is she? Does she like her tattoo? I got you a coffee"

"Thanks man. Yeah she loved it. Only took me 2 and a bit hours to do"

"It looked sick. Can't wait to see it finished" he took a sip of his coffee. "So, Saturday. You be there? We are all going but Jack wasn't sure if you would be there"

"Yeah I'll be there. I'm glad you guys are all free to go. You will get along well with the other guys"

"Good good. We always get along with new people when there's alcohol involved" he giggled. "Are the guys like you?"

"Nope, totally opposite actually. Hardly any tattoos, some unemployed and staying with their parents. Some party animals, a right mixed bunch"

"Cool. Sounds like my kinda people. Hopefully they won't be intimidated by 3 new big, buff tattooed badasses huh"

"Yeah, Ash. I'm sure they will be fine" I laughed. "I do want to talk to you about something though"

"About Liv?"

"Yeah actually? How'd you know?"

"Just guessed" he shrugged, "you like her and don't want to mess up the group"

"Yeah...exactly" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is it that obvious?"

"No. Liv just hasn't been this happy in a while and I know it's not a coincidence that it's been since you appeared"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah man. She's an amazing girl, I'd love if you guys got together"

"What about the others?"

"We all love her. We just want her and you to be happy. If that's together then woo for us"

"I'm glad to hear that. We spoke earlier and I think we are on the same page. We aren't doing anything, just getting to know each other but I wanted to make sure you guys were okay with it before I go ahead anymore"

"Well you have my blessing. Mikes and Cal's too. We've all spoke about it"

"Fuck sake. So you all know about my schoolgirl crush then" I laughed

"Yeah but we all have them. I think you guys would look hot together. I say go for it"

——-

Short chapter. Hope you like it
- Lottie xoxo