:: EIGHT ::

Word count: 2268
10/06/21 @ 2:51 pm
[edited]

*WARNING: Smut*

Luke
———

My first week of work was successful and I was fully booked and was run off my feet all week. I am super happy it's Saturday, meaning my days off where I don't need to do anything.

That was until Calum invited us all to the beach for the day today.

I quickly sent him a text saying Jack is coming so I will just get a lift with him and Celeste who is also joining us today.

Celeste hadn't met anyone yet because she has been working non stop since Saturday at a spa 10 minutes from here.

"What's on your mind?" Jack pulled me from my thoughts at the kitchen table.

"A certain brunette?" Celeste wiggled her eyebrows infront of me as she ate her breakfast.

"No, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows because for once Olivia wasn't in my thoughts.

"Just curious" she shrugged. "Jack said she is 100% your type so I was just wondering what was going on"

"Theres nothing going on. We're friends" I shrugged. "I'm happy with that"

"Yeah we will see" Jack laughed. "I like her. I would be more than happy if you gets were more than friends?" It came out like a question.

"Wellll...no. Sorry guys. Just Friends" I gave them a tight lipped smile before checking my phone to see Calum had text me saying him and Ashton were nearly there already.

"Ready to go?" I questioned.

Both Jack and Celeste nodded and stood up, grabbing their belongings and walking to the front door.

"I'm actually nervous" Celeste admitted.

"Why?"

"Because I don't know anyone other than you pair"

"You'll be fine, C. Everyone's lovely" I reassured

"Liv will be there so you aren't going to be the only female" Jack butted in "you'll be fine babe"

———

"Olivia Davis!"

We were all at the beach waiting on Mike and Liv arriving when we heard Michaels voice shouting from the car park at the top of the beach.

"Well I guess they're here" Ashton laughed.

Seconds later, Liv came running/falling down the big sand covered hill, away from the car park where Michael was shouting.

"Oh my god he's going to kill me" she breathed, panting as she joined us on the sand.

"What did you do?" Calum asked