:: NINE ::

Word count: 3418
1/07/21 @ 7:18pm
[edited]

*WARNING: Smut*

Olivia
———

After the beach we all decided to go back to the Hemmings' household and carry on the party. They had the biggest house and a pool so everyone jumped at the chance to go.

Leigh had met us here because she hadn't seen any of us all week because of her work schedule.

"Guys it's getting late. You can all just crash here tonight we have plenty of room" Jack announced to us all outside.

"Perfect, thanks man" Michael shouted, sticking his thumbs up. "Dibs not the sofa!"

As everyone was shouting dibs on certain rooms Luke came up to me.

"You can stay in my bed tonight" he winked, brushing his shoulder past mine as he walked inside. I blushed and turned around slightly to see him looking back at me with a wide smirk on his face as he continued walking inside.

"What's got you all smiley?" Leigh walked up to me as I stood on the patio.

"Nothing" I grinned

"Oh come on. Is it Hemmings? What's going on?" She questioned.

"Nothings going on" I defended "but I do need a favour"

"What?" She deadpanned

"I need you to get us a room and say I'm staying with you" I grinned sheepishly.

"What? Are you staying in Luke's room?"

"Please don't tell anyone"

"I won't. But what's going on?" She prodded

"I told you. Nothings going on. I'm just staying with him tonight" I shrugged

"Hmm. I don't believe you but since you are my best friend I suppose I can cover for you. You owe me!" She shouted as she walked away.

"Yes! I totally do. Thank you!"

———

"Midnight on a Saturday and I'm in bed. First for everything I suppose" Luke laughed as he jumped into bed beside me.

"I know. I've no idea why everyone's so boring tonight" I sighed, watching as Luke flicked through the channels on his massive TV that was hung up on the wall.

"Gee thanks. I didn't know I was boring" Luke smirked beside me.

"Oh yeah. You are the most boring of all" I teased.

"Ouch, Olive. You know how to hurt my feelings"

Nobody had called me Olive before.

I like it.

"Ooh friends! I love Friends" I gushed, taking the control from Luke's hands and clicking play.