:: TWELVE ::

Word count: 1346
25/01/23 @ 8:44am
[edited]

Olivia
———

Celeste picked both me and Leigh up on Sunday morning to go to the spa. Leigh had fallen asleep on the sofa when I got in lastnight so I turned off the TV and lights before heading up to bed.

I thought that was a nice thing to do until Leigh work me up this morning giving me a lecture because she couldn't quiz me on my date with Luke.

We all got changed into our bathing suits, wrapped ourselves up in our robes and met out in the main area of the spa. Celeste had booked us all massages, manicures and the jacuzzi for today and I was so excited.

"Wow girls you both look amazing" Celeste gushed, eyes flicking between me and Leigh.

"So do you girl! Also, yeah its cute but be prepared for a nip slip in the jacuzzi" I pursed my lips, trying to cover my chest a little more with my bikini top.

Both girls giggled as we walked towards the jacuzzi where there were 3 glasses of champagne waiting for us.

Carefully stepping in, I was immediately met with the hot bubbles which made me instantly relax. The jacuzzi was quiet compared to others I'd been in and I was glad I'd be able to have a conversation with the girls.

Of course the first question of the day was about my date with Luke.

"I've been asking her all day, she might actually reply to me now that you are here" Leigh spoke to Celeste.

"Okay fine. It was really nice" I blushed, taking a sip of my champagne to hide my smile.

"Nice? Nice? It was only nice? Look at your face, you are blushing!" Leigh squealed.

"Yeah I had a really nice time" I shrugged, unable to stop my smile.

"I actually think you two would make the cutest couple" Celeste gushed, "me and Jack were both saying that"

"Okay wow. We've been out once, lets like not get too excited just yet. We've not really spoke about anything" I laughed lightly

"Girl, Luke wouldn't sleep with you, take you out twice and let you sleep in his bed if he wasn't serious about this" Celeste scoffed

"Yeah bu-"

"No. Nope" Leigh scolded, "don't shut this down just yet. I'm so rooting for you guys, I've not seen you this energetic since... i don't know when"

"I just want to protect myself. I mean, he's 5 years older than me and has been engaged. I just feel like he's much more mature than me"

"Liv, I would never have guessed you were only 20. You are so mature for your age. Luke was young when he got engaged, I know he regretted it not long after he had proposed. He was nowhere near ready for it. Don't let that fool you"

"Thanks, Celeste. I think I needed to hear that" I confessed. She gave me a big grin before changing the subject.

"So, me and Jack were thinking of throwing a party next weekend, like a housewarming type thing. You girls up for it?"