:: SIX ::

Word count: 1493
09/06/21 @ 10:40 am
[edited]

Luke
———
"Honey, I'm home!" the familiar voice of Olivia's boomed through Ashtons spacious apartment followed by his front door slamming shut.

"Darling!" Ashton shouted back, throwing his arms out once Olivia and Leigh came into view. Olivia walked up to Ashton and he engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Hey, Luke" Olivia smiled, also hugging me.

"Liv, hey" I hugged her back before saying a quick hello to Leigh and hugging her also.

"Jeez Liv, did you leave anything in the shop?" Ashton laughed, taking in the sight of Liv's hundreds of shopping bags down at her feet.

"Yeah" she sighed. "I wanted to get another pair of shoes but Leigh was giving me dirty looks" she smiled.

"Well, you've got half of your clothes and shoes at Mikey's because you don't have room. He's gonna kill you when he sees all of this"  Leigh laughed.

Olivia rolled her eyes and hopped up on the bar stool beside mine, leaning her elbows on the counter.

"What's your news Ash?" Olivia asked, taking a drink of her bottled water she pulled out of one of her bags.

"Patience, kid. Wait on Mike and Cal" Ashton grinned "I'm so stoked to tell you guys"

I smiled at him, already knowing the major news.

"Liv! These better not be your bags!" Mikey's voice was heard- for the first time today as he wandered into the kitchen where we were.

Olivia's eyes widened and a guilty smile spread across her face. "No"

"Liv" he laughed. "You still need to clear out your stuff at my place"

"I know! I will come and do it maybe this week after work"

Mike rolled his eyes. "You've been saying that for the past year"

Calum walked into the kitchen minutes after Mike. "I see Liv has went shopping again" he raised his eyebrows at the petite girl sitting beside me. "Hey Luke" he greeted. I spoke to him before Ashton interrupted us.

"So guys I have some very exciting news!"

Everyone turned to face the very overly excited man in the centre of the kitchen.

"My boss, Ben has decided to step down from the tattoo shop and made me the boss! I had to sign some papers and first months rent but I am officially a business owner" 

"No way?!" 

"Seriously?,"

"Ash, that's amazing"

Everyone surrounded him with love and hugs to celebrate his big news, me included.

—————

It was starting to get late now and outside was pitch black. Everyone was still around at Ashtons house having a couple of drinks to celebrate Ashtons new job venture.