Chapter 2 - knives and pens

I knocked on his door, "come in" ash said softly. I walked in and shut the door "look Ashley im so sorry it was only a joke i didnt mean any harm" i apologised "You never mean any harm do you, you are a stupid little girl who thinks everythings a joke" "I FUCKING HATE YOU WHY DID I EVER WANT TO GO AND FUCKING FIND YOU." i ran out of his door crying  and ran to andy. "Hayley whats wrong?" he said concerned "he shouted at me again. i dont think he loves me anymore maybe i should of stayed with our mom and dad" i sniffled "come here" i walked over to him and he hugged me, he released the hug "now show me your wrist"  i was reluctent to lift up my sleeve but in the end i lifted up my sleeve and showed andy my wrist "hayley 6 new scars, Ashley makes you feel like shit doesnt he?" he said/asked i nodded my head "im going to bed night Andy" "but its only 7pm, you must be tired night " "lol night, NIGHT CC" i didnt say night to jake and jinxx because they were still out. i went and brushed my teeth and washed my face and changed into my bvb pjs which is just a baggey bvb top and some joggers. i plugged my phone and turned on my cd player and put Sempiternal by bring me the horizon in. i got in bed and fell asleep to the sothing sound of Oli Sykes.

NEXT DAY

i woke up around 7 am. i decided to get up. i put my on my pink love heart top, some blue skinnies and my pink converse. i curled my hair and put some light pink eye shadow on and some glittery lip gloss on. i put on my usual band bracelets on and went down stairs. i went  down stairs and put Kerrang! on the tv in the kitechen and made pancakes for everyone but Ash cos i knew he wouldnt be up until noon because its summer. once i finsidhed making a stack of pancakes i went to the bottom of the stairs "BREAKFAST! GET UP ASSHOLES!"i shouted suddenly Andy, C.C, Jake and Jinxx came out of their rooms and ran down stairs and pushed past me it the kitchen and sat at the table. we each had two pancakes, "so can we go to the beach today?" i asked andy "of course, do you wanna invite callum?" "no thanks can it just be you, c.c and i please because i know jake and jinxx are going out with their girlfriends today" "okay" he said after we had all finished jinxx said he would wash up so everyone else got ready. i went to my room and got changed into my black bikini and put my put my pink love heart top back on but put some blue denim shorts on and some black vans on. i grabbed my phone,and towel and went back down stairs to the rest of the guys. "ready to go?" i asked c.c and Andy "yeah lets go". we walked out the door and to andys car i got in the back because it wasnt fair on C.C if i sat in the front.

20 minutes later we were at the beach. it was packed. "how are we going to find a place to sit?" C.C asked "we will find a somewhere also i want a piggieback" i said and jumped on C.C's back "your so lazy" C.C said and Andy chuckled. Eventually we found a spot which wasnt far from the ice cream stand and the sea so there was a bonus. we lay down our towels and i took of my top, vans and shorts and lay down on the sand "ANDY!" I squealed he had run and got four bottles of water before and he tipped one on me, "can i have $5 please i left my money at home?" i asked "sure,here" andy said and handed me $5 i walked off to the ice cream stand i got a bucket and strwaberry ice cream, iwas eating my ice cream and walking to the sea to get some water which i knew would be cold when i bumped into someone "sorry" i said and looked up "hi Hayley" "JULIET!" I squealed, i walked with to the sea and told her the plan. we walked over to the boys andtipped water on Andy "OMG, YOU ARE SO DEAD HAYLEY" he shouted "but it was juliet too" "juliet wahat you doing here i thought you were in London" "i came back for a couple weeks then i go back for another month" she said and gave Andy a hug. we stayed at the beach until 3pm when i got a call from my dick head of a brother Ashley "What do you want?" i asked as i answered the call "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" he shouted down the phone "relax , im with Andy and C.C" "okay but i want you and them back now we have something to tell" "okay" and i ended the call "guys we gotta go ash says you guys have something to tell me" " yeah we do lets go." andy said. we said by to juliet and got our stuuf and went back to the house.

we put our stuff in the kitchen and they sat me on the couch. "Hayley we have something to tell you" Jinxx said "yeah?" "Black Veil Brides have been selected to go to Warped Tour, we leave in a week." jake said. I just sat there gob smacked. "sorry we didnt tell you in february when we found out" ash aplogised "I DONT CARE WE ARE GOING TO WARPED TOUR!!!" i shouted excitedly.