Chapter 9 - Alone

Oliver Sykes had raped me.

Oli got his clothes back on and left. I was still shaking. got my clothes on slowly and walked up stairs, into my room got my towel went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. i got in and scrubbed my self clean. i felt disgusting, vulnerable, alone and violated. i cried and cried. i stayed in there for over an hour when i heard my brother and the rest of the band come in "Hayley? where are you?" i heard Ashley shout. i didnt reply i just got out the showere rapped the towel round my fragil body and got changed into my pj's and lay on my bed with my blade in my hands crying. i heard 3 pairs of footsteps coming up the stairs. "Ashley?!" i sobbed he burst through my door "what happened?" he asked and looked at me with a face full of concern "O-Oli-ver r-ra-raped m-me" i cried. Ashley came over to me had hugged me. we stayed like this for a bit while cried into to his chest shaking. Andy came upstairs and found his in my room. "Ash did-" he stopped "what happened?" he asked "Oliver fucking Sykes happened he fucking raped my sister" his said it full of venom "what are you going to do?" andy questioned "i'm going to hunt him down and fucking kill him" ashley replied. "Ashley go to the cops first mate and if they don't do anything then we'll taking it into our own hands okay" "okay" my brother replied after a while i had stopped shaking and crying. Ashley took the blade from my hands and put in the trash can "we'll get through this okay, do want me to get, kellin and justin and we'll tell the rest of my band and thier band later?" he asked "yes please Ash". he left my room and i heard him run down stairs and out the door.

Kellin's P.O.V 

We had just finished putting our stuff away in our new house when there was a loud knock on the front door "i got it!" i shouted i opened the door to find a very upset yet angry  Ashley at the door "hey man whats up!" i said in pain because of the stitches in my lip "Hayley got raped by that psyco oliver sykes and she wants to talk to you and justin." he explained "okay" i said " i go back across see you in a minute" he said and left and i shut the front door and ran up to justins room and burst through the door "justin hayley got raped by oli sykes, she wants you and i to go across to her" "oh my god lets go shes like my sister" " i know" and we ran downstairs and through the front slaming it once we were out side we ran across the street to hayley's house. we knocked on the door and ashley opened it "shes in her room" "thanks dude" justin said an e ran upstairs to her. we burst through her door. she didnt bother looking up to see who it was, but i don't blame her she looked mortified my strong girl had become weak and frail because of some crazy bastard. she lay in the fetal postion staring at the wall.  "Hey beautiful, your brother told us what happened" we walked over to her and sat on her bed she sat up and gave me a hug and cried on my chest i held her tightly while i calmed her down "sshh it's okay justin and i are here for you" she let go and sat in between me and justin and we gave her a group hug. we let go and she stopped crying "i-i s-should h-have l-listened t-to A-Ashley b-before" she said

Hayley's P.O.V 

after i had explained what happened to Kellin and Justin, and had calmed down because i couldnt explain without starting to cry. "guys i need to go and tell the rest of both the bands,will you help me" "sure" they said in unison and we down stairs kellin held my hand as we ent down stairs the rest of sleeping with sirens were already here. justin cleared his throat and everyone looked round at us concerned "is it true" gabe asked "that you got raped by oli sykes?" andy finished i nodded my head and they all came and gave me and individual hug while i was still holding kellins hand, both bands were like brothers to me. but Andy, Ash,Kellin and Justin were the closet to me out of both bands but i asnt bother i was still upset and scared about what happened at the hospital.But luckily when Oliver did what he did he couldn't get me pregnant, thank god because i as on the pill. the only  other thing i'm dreding now is school next week and going to the police station down town, i'm bringing kellin and Ash for support.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : alright guys sorry for not updating yesterday, so this is a double chapter update for you i'm proud of coming up with this little scenorio myself although i'm not happy it was rape though. but in all seriousnes guys thanks for reading my book recomend it to your friends vote coment.

also i wanna kno why there are more reads on my chapter called king for a day i dodnt understand that if someone could tell me that would be aewsome. i cant thank you guys enough.

Stay strong everyone. don't let the bastards get you down and talk to someone if something bad has happened to you. xxxxxxxxx