Chapter 23

Well, my new year wasn't the best start looking after three people with hangovers wasn't the best way to start of the new year. But that doesn't matter, about two weeks after new years day Kellin and I brought a house and we are moving in now. It's a beautiful house it has four bedrooms and each had a en suite bathroom then downstairs there is a huge lounge, a dinning room, a huge kitchen and a bathroom. The garden is huge and it has a pool. And it has a huge driveway. "KELLIN? WHERE'S THE BOX FOR THE BATHROOM? " I yelled to him from the bottom of the stairs "I HAVE IT HERE, IM SORTING OUT OUR BATHROOM, YOU CAN SORT OUT THE CLOTHES, IF YOU WANT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY IN OUR ROOM." He replied and I went to our room which was on the last room on the right. We had our bed at the back of the room then there was the bathroom door next to Kellin's side of the bed which was the right side of the bed then on my side was a two glass doors that lead to a balcony that viewed the garden and overlooked the rest of the city. Our wardrobe was next our bedroom door so we had to be careful when opened the door because it is a quite big wardrobe. I saw the boxes labeled 'Hayley's Clothes' and 'Kellin's clothes'. I opened the wardrobe and grabbed the packet of hangers out of my box of clothes and hung up all my t-shirts and folded all my jeans and placed them under my t-shirts, and I did the same with Kellin's clothes and I placed our underwear in the two draws under the main part of the wardrobe. I found our shoes and placed them next to the wardrobe.

We had finished setting up the whole house by 9 pm "I'm so tired" Kellin yawned as he lay back on the bed I nodded as I lay back next to him he hugged me tightly, kissed my forehead and then kissed my little baby bump "I'm so happy, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and this little one " he said kissing my temple. I plugged my phone in and set my alarm. It is Sunday I don't really want to go to school but I have to. I got ready for bed and I went straight to sleep.

I woke up at 6am with my alarm clock screaming at me, so I slowly walked to the bathroom and had a shower. Once I had finished I grabbed a warm towel from the towel from the radiator, and securely wrapped it around my body. I walked over to the wardrobe, careful not to wake Kellin, and I grabbed a baggy top that said 'I wouldn't trust me either' a pair of black jeggings, a fluffy, oversized cardigan, a pair of panties, a bra and some fluffy socks . I walked back to the bathroom and got changed. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and I straightened my hair. I grabbed my towel and walked downstairs and I put my towel in the laundry room.
I grabbed a cereal bar from the cupboard and a bottle of water from the fridge. I checked the time on TV as I turned it on as I ate my breakfast in silence.

It was about 7:10 am and I was about to go and get Kellin up "Morning" he smiled as he walked downstairs all ready to go "Morning, I've got ages before I have to go to school, so can we go to IHOP please?" I pleaded "yeah" he said plainly I went up stairs and grabbed my boots and my coat. Put them on and went to the car and of we went.

We soon finished our breakfast and I had 15 minutes to get to school besides it wasn't that far. We stopped at home and I grabbed my bag then we sped to school. "Love you. See you later!" I said as I ran to the school doors as the bell for form went I quickly ran there just on time.

The school day dragged I'm glad I'm graduating soon everyone is talking about prom which is a week before graduation. "So who's going to prom?" Johnnie asked "ugh not me I can't deal with it!" Sky exclaimed while walking to our spot in the cafeteria right at the back where it's quiet. "So what's the big news?" Damon "well I am pregnant!" I whispered "awww!" They said "so this weekend I'm planning the rest of the wedding and sending invites out, do you guys wanna come over and help" I pleaded "yeah!" Justin said "it'll be fun!" Sky said "okay" Johnnie and Damon said as the Beth walked past with Callum holding hands WHAT THE FUCK? "Oh look it's the losers and the pregnant slut!" She spat "how do you know?"