Chapter 15

It's now thursday and my parents are visiting Ashley at the hospital. And today I'm going back to school. Kellin drove me to school we sat in silence with the radio in the background I was still very upset about my brother. When we got to school I kissed kellin on the cheek "see you later kel love you" "love you babe see you later" I got out the car and I saw Sky wave at me so I made my way over to her and put on a fake smile "hey sky" "hey Hayley, what did you get up during your suspension?" "Well on Monday night BVB and their girlfriends and SWS and I went to a resteraunt and Kellin asked me to marry him" I explained as we walked to my locker "OMJ!" "I know and we did it that night after when had been to the club" "OMJ! you lucky girl" she smiled "aren't I? Oh and I have a question for you I've been thinking about starting a band do you and the guys wanna join?" " sure i'll ask the guys" "ugh I have math first then physics" "well I have chemistry then physics but I ditch chemistry but not physics because we have a teacher that is so old we are taught the sane thing over and over so we just sit at the back we are in the same physics you know" " cool but I'm going to go find the music teacher for a extra guitar lesson for first lesson" "okay see you later" "see you later" we said as the bell for form went and we went our separate ways. Form was boring, nothing but stuff about meetings and extra lessons for English, maths and science. soon the bell went for first lesson, I grabbed my bag and headed for music. I knocked on the door "hello hayley" "hi sir I was wondering if I could sign up for guitar lessons?" "Yeah sure do you want to start now?" "Please that would be helpful" "why do you want guitar lessons anyway your really good" "it's complicated my tutors are with my brother" "okay so let's start" he said and he passed me a guitar and we started.

*lunch time*
I ran up to Sky and jumped on her back "ahh Hayley!" She screamed "hey guys" I got a chorus of 'heys' back as we walked outside and sat on the steps there where five steps perfect for us, Johnnie sat on the bottom step, then Justin, then Damon then Sky and me on the top step. All the kicks were laughing and joking with the cheerleaders then the captain of the football team threw a sandwich at Johnnie he turned and looked at us but we shook our heads and carried on eating our food. Then the bell went for fifth lesson and we all went our separate ways and I headed for art.

It was 15 minutes into art when I was taken out of art and to reception where Kellin stood "you need to sign out then you can leave with your brother" the receptionist said to me . I signed out and left with my 'brother' "why did you come here?" I asked "it's your brother" I was about to cry we stopped walking to his car "No no no don't cry it's a good thing he's woken up!" "Really?! Can we go see him?" " that's the bad news we aren't allowed to see him" " it's parents only and he has requested that you and I are not allowed to see him" " for fuck sake" I shouted and we got in the car and we went back to BVB's house. As we parked in the drive I noticed my parents car and a car I didn't recognise. We got out and I ran in the house leaving Kellin to lock up the car and shut the front door. I ran into the living room and noticed Callum sitting on the couch with his girlfriend. They all turned around and looked at me "hi" I said and hugged my parents. I let go after a couple of 'I miss you's' "hey callum" "hi Carly" "hi" they said in unison "so what are you doing here?" "Well Hayley, we heard about your brother and we are sorry" callum said "its not your fault, any way guys I want to introduce you to Kellin" I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist "Kellin and I got engaged on Tuesday" I said smiling Kellin kissed my head and smiled "congrats guys" Carly said "take care of her she's like a sister to me" Callum said to Kellin and smiled and shook kellins hand and my parents stood there shocked "mum dad are you happy?" " I am happy for you sweetie but your only eighteen" mum said "I am happy for too but like your mother said but as long as your happy" dad said "welcome to the family son" my dad said shook Kellins hand "I'm glad I'm marrying your daughter Mr.Purdy" "please call me Harold" my dad said my mum shook kellins hand "call me victoria" "well now you guys know but we aren't gonna get married until I graduate" I said.

We talked and joked around for a couple of hours then they left and I called Sky
"Hey sky"
"Hey hayley"
" I was wondering if you wanna come over and we could start thinking of band names"
"Yeah sure and can we not go to school tomorrow?"
"Sure see you around six"
"Sure see you in and hour"
"Okay I'll text you the address"
"Okay bye"
"Bye"
*end of call*
"Who was that?" Kellin asked "SHIT! Kellin you fucking scared me and it was my friend Sky, she's coming over in an hour because we are starting a band. Now go you have your own house stop worrying about me C.C is upstairs" "when he get back like two minutes ago while I was on the phone" "ohh" "okay I will see you later" "how about when sky goes you come over to mine and I make you a romantic meal and we could watch a couple of movies after and then you can stay at mine and I'll make the lads sleep over here tonight" "that would be lovely Kellin" I said and I kissed his lips.