Chapter 8

I woke up around 7am. i tried getting out of bed but every time i did Kellin's arm around my waist got tighter. finally after the 5th attempt to get out of bed i finally manged to remove Kellin's arm from my waist. i went to my closet and picked out a black skater skirt, black knee high converse and a orange t-shirt that said 'Pennsylvania State Psycho ward' i went into the bathroom and got changed and had a wash and cleaned my teeth. I came out and sat at my desk and straightened my hair so it fell over one eye, i put on my finger-less skeleton gloves and my Black Veil Brides pendent with the pendent that Kellin got me for my birthday.

when i turned around to see if Kellin was awake, he lay leaning on his hand watching my every move with a smirk on his face "babe you look hotter than normal" he complemented me "thanks baby" i walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. Kellin quickly got on top of me and kissed me pasionatly. things soon became heated, i tugged at the back of his hair with my arms around his neck, he groaned in pleasure. he moved from my mouth and started kissing my soft spot on my neck, i moaned suddenly and kellin smirked. There was a knock at my door and we stopped. I straightened my self out before i answered the door "yes?" i asked as i opened the door "oh hi justin" " hi hayley, is Kellin with you ?" " yeah" i went in my room "kellin, justin wants you" and kellin walked out the door to justin. i sorted out my bed sheets while Kellin talked to justin. once he finished he came in and put his arms around my waist  while i was still sorting my bed out "baby, i'm going to SWS's new house across the street to help the lads out with furniture and stuff in a bit" Kellin said "okay i'll go down stairs and make some breakfast" i said and he kissed my cheek. i went down stairs apart from the whole of bvb and sleeping with sirens in the livivng room. Oliver Sykes was too "Oli what the fuck do you think you are doing here?" i asked angrily "well hayley i've done a lot of thinking an i realise that Beth isn't the one for me, you are" he replied "WELL TOUGH SHIT I'M WITH KELLLIN NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU WENT AND CHEATED ON ME WITH BETH" I shouted suddenly Kellin ran down the stairs "whats going on?

kellin's P.O.V

After Hayley went downstairs i grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to clean my teeth and have a wash and get changed. i was wearing a maroon coloured t-shirt,grey skinny jeans,all black converse, black raybans and a brown hat. once i finshed i came out the bathroom and i heard hayley shouting  "WELL TOUGH SHIT I'M WITH KELLLIN NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU WENT AND CHEATED ON ME WITH BETH" so i quickly ran out the bedroom and down stairs "whats going on?" i said "Oli won't leave Hayley alone and i swea to god i will hit him if he doesn't leave my sister alone" Ashley said and walked over me and Hayley "piss off sykes" Ashley said " and what if i don't?" oli replied smirking "then i'll do this" i said and punched him in the face.

Hayley's P.O.V

"Piss of Sykes" my brother said "and what if i dont?" oli replied smirking "then i'll do this" Kellin said  and he puched oli in the face, Oli punched Kellin in the face repeatedly " STOP IT PLEASE" i screamed, all of sleeping ith sirens helped get Kellin and all of BVB helped get Oli off Kellin, "Justin, help me take Kellin to the kitchen" i said " okay" he said and helped my get kellin into the kitchen. i grabbed an ice pack while Kellin and Justin sat at the kitchen table "Kellin your going to need stitches on your lip,cut pretty bad" i told him and gave him an ice pack for his face "i'm going to take you to the hospital to get your lip stitched" Justin said "okay" "we're coming!" everyone shouted. everyone but me and Oli went.

I don't like hospitals they scare me so i stayed here making sure that Oli leaves "Oli leave now" i said and he started walking over to me , i was soon against the wall with his hands pinning my wrists above my head. "why leave, when i could do something better" he said in a sinister voice by now i was shaking in fear i tried moving but his grip got tighter. he pushed me on to the couch, and pinned me down with one hand while trying to take of my clothes and taking off his own.  he roughly grabbed my by the waist hitting me at the same time, i tried screaming for help, but he hit me across the face,. i tried to move but his grip got tighter and tighter so much it hurt. but i moved and everything went blurry and thats hen he did it.

Oliver Sykes raped me