Chapter 3 - Am i in love with Oli Sykes?

AUTHORS NOTE : oli sykes is mentioned in this chapter and is twenty in this chapter please pretend he is okay i know he is older in real ife but he is 20 in my book and he doesnt have a girlfriend in my book.

a week laterwe had finished packing for Warped Tour  and we getting ready to get on the tour bus. the first stop was Virginia Beach,VA. We got on the tour bus and i claimed the middle bunk on the right hand side because thats where i have always slept when i go on tour with BVB. we set of Virginia Beach was about an hour away we had to be there for 10 am it was 7am now so i just went to sleep in my bunk.

1 hour later

"HAYLEY GET UP!" Ash shouted down my ear "ASHLEY YOUR A FUCKING DICKHEAD" i shouted at him "woah hayley chill its just time to get of the bus, do wanna go see Oli?" he said/asked "he's here ?" i asked "yeah he is" i got out the bunk and went to the bathroom and fixed my hair andi came out and went to Ash who took me to Bring Me The Horizon's tour bus i knocked on the door and Oli was there "Hayley!" "Oli" and he pulled into the bus and gave me a long hug. Oli was like a brother to me better than Ash because he makes me feel shitty but Oli doesn't. "how are you beautiful?" he asked " i great thanks how are you?" "im fine thank you,you excited?" "yeah, first time at warped tour when last year i wasnt allowed to come here i went to stay at my friend callums house last time" Oli stiffened when i mentioned his name. Oli is only a couple years older than me he is 20 and im 18 in two days but im still going to school for the last year as i missed alot of my last year of home schooling due to touring . i like Oli alot but he is like a brother so it would be weird if i said i liked him in a non brotherly/sisterly way. we chatted for a while until it was time for BVB to perform. so i said goodbye to oli and i ran to the bus to grab my pass and i ran to main stage where i saw the girl i was friends with in middle school. "BETH!" i shouted she turned and saw me "HAYLEY! i haven't seen you since middle school, OMG! so----" she got cut of by Andy " IN THE END AS WE FADE INTO THE NIGHT" "I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER DO YO WANNA COME BACK TO THE TOUR BUS LATER?" I shouted of the noise of screaming fans behind us as we were in the front row "OKAY YEAH!" she shouted and we carried on watching and singing along with the band.

the concert finished and hour later beth and i headed back to the bus. the boys had just got there so there were all sweaty "Hayley come gives a hug" Ash said "NO! your all gross and sweaty" i said but they all gave me and beth a group hug which was gross "eww you guys are gross" i said "dont care" andy said "Beth are you okay?" i asked " yeah kind of my fav band gave me a group hug" she said " I still cant belive you are the sister of the greatest bass player ever in my opinion" she said gob smacked " yeah i know but let me introduce you to the guys, Andy, C.C, Ash, Jake and Jinxx this is Beth my friend from middle school" i said "hi nice to meet you" they said "thanks for the comment about the the greatest bass player in the world" Ashley said "no problem" beth replied. "Beth do you wanna play C.O.D with me in the back?" i asked " yeah okay" beth answered. we walked to the back of the bus where the living room/kitchen was. i turned ont the play station and asked " who are you at Warped Tour with?" "no one i came on my own my parents didnt care and i've moved to L.A and i have to redo the last year of high school at the one down town its called "John Adams High school" "OMG IM GOING THERE I CANT BELEIVE IT" i said excitedly and we carried on with our game.

3 hours had past and during that time i had beaten beths ass twice on C.O.D, i asked if she could come with us on the rest of tour and she can! and now Oli is sitting next to me watching tv with beth and Ash. Andy was on the phone to juliet " how could you!?" he said "i cant take anymore of your lies we are through!" he shouted down the phone and ended the call. "are you okay?" i asked " yeah, kinda Juliet cheated on me with some english dude, but it doesnt matter because i might have seen someone better than her" as he said this he kept glancing at Beth and she blushed. Andy is only just turned 21 and Beth turned 18 two months ago she is so lucky that he likes her right now. Oli went to perform half an hour ago and sleeping with sirens are next but right now kellin, Beth, Andy and I are all next to the stage watching Oli perform. Bring Me The Horizon were performing for 2 hours half way through the concert before he was going to sing   'Can you feel my heart'  "Hayley come out here!" he shouted and the crowd screamed as i came on stage, "Hayley will you be my girlfriend?" he asked i was gob smacked, i looked around to Kellin and he looked hurt and sad,Beth was surprised and Andy was shocked. what do i say?...........