Chapter 12 - The restataunt and club part 1

When I got home I went straight upstairs to my room and grabbed my laptop. I opened up YouTube and searched Johnnie's YouTube channel  . He was right it was funny as fuck and he knows Bryan Stars. I also searched Damon's YouTube channel, I was laughing so hard I cried, Damon also knows Bryan because they did videos together I started freaking out in a good way until Andy and his gazelle legs came running into my room "are you okay? What happened?" He bombarded me with questions "yes I'm fine and beth happened that's all and I thought you were with Joe doing a video with Bryan making the new video for Average Joe?" "I was until Ashley called saying you in trouble at school" " okay" "so what you watching?" "My new friend's YouTube channels they both know Bryan" " cool" "yeah I made four new friends today, Sky, she's awesome, Johnnie,Damon and Justin. Its weird now I know two justins " I smiled " awesome so tonight were going out to a restaraunt I'm not telling you which one I'm just saying be ready for eight, wear a dress that your brother won't freak out about and were going to a club after so don't forget your fake ID because your only eighteen" he smiled and walked out my room and down the stairs. It was only 3:00pm so I had about three hours to kill as I'll start getting ready at 6:00pm. 

Did I mention I was suspended on my first day, well while Ashley and I were coming back from school Principal Butcher called Ashley and said I was suspended for three days so I don't go back to school until Thursday, that sucks! I jumped as my phone started screaming lyrics to 'If You Can't Hang ' as Kellin's name and picture came on my screen, I smiled and answered my phone
H: hey baby
K: hey babe
H: What's up?
K: Just heard from your brother saying that you are suspended for three days. Does my naughty girl need to be punished?
H: Kel don't be rude
K: okay okay Im sorry
H: are you coming with BVB and I to the resteraunt  and club tonight?
K: yes I am baby and the rest of SWS are coming to that's what Ashley came over to tell us and about what happened with you and Beth.
H: Okay
K: so anything exciting happen in the first few lessons?
H: well I made four new friends Sky,Johnnie,Damon and Justin and we had music first and it was a double lesson and I had to demonstrate to the class what I could play so guess what we played?
K: king for a day?
H: no
K: if you can't hang?
H: no
K : any particular band?
H: yours and it is one of my favorite songs.
K: DO IT NOW REMEBER IT LATER?!?!
H: yes and I think I've gone deaf
K: im sorry babe
H: its okay anyway I'm going g to go now because I've got to pic my outfit for tonight and that could take me a while because I've mainly got band t-shirts, skinnie jeans, skater skirts and converse.
K: Okay Hayley, I'll see you at eight H: I'll see you at eight
K: I love you
H: I love you too 
*end of call*
I walked over to my wardrobe and searched for all the dresses I owned and that was a total of 3 and they were funeral dresses oh my god! I heard a knock at the front door so I ran down to answer it, I opened it and Ella was there "hi hayley" "hi Ella " and I let her in " Ella  I need your help I only have three dresses and there funeral ones, so could you come to the mall with me and help me pick a dress and some heels please" "of course I can" "thank you,your a life saver" I grabbed my jacket and wallet from my room and got in Ella's  car.

Once we were at the mall we headed straight for the dress shop. We walked in and it had dresses for lots of occasions but we headed to the 'other' section which was for any other time. I found one that came to the knees and the skirt of the dress flowed and the top of the dress fitted snugly around the top half of my body and it was a strappless dress. It was in navy blue it was beautiful, they didn't have any heels to go with the dress but they had some navy blue flats with a little black bow on the end. We went to the till "that will be $300 please" the old lady said I gave her my card and she swiped it and gave me my card back "thank you, here's your receipt and your dress have a wonderful day" she smiled and Ella and I walked out with my new dress. " I can't wait, til later" I smiled as we drove back home and I ran straight upstairs and put my phone on my docking station to charge my phone and listen to Wreched and Divine. It was only 4:30 pm so I decided to go on my laptop, I went on Twitter as per usual a few haters but I wasn't botheted , I logged onto YouTube I watched a Bryan Starzzzzz interview until 5:30pm when I went to have a shower.

When I came out of the shower it was 6:00pm and I heard people starting to run up to the bathroom to have a shower Im glad I have my own bathroom, I put on a top and a pair of joggers . "Ashley you prick come on man!" I heard CC shout and bang on the bathroom door. "Hayley can I come in?" Ella asked "yeah" and she came in "what's up?" I asked "I just wanted to ask if I could get ready in your bathroom?" "Yeah sure I've heard the boys fighting out there. Are Jinxx and Sammi meeting us at the restaraunt?" "Yeah I think so" "okay" and ella went to get ready in the bathroom. I laid my dress out on my bed, with my flats. I went over to my phone and put on Hesitant Alien, Gerard Way's album I love no shows. I blow dried my hair and straightened it . I then put my Make up on which consisted of light foundation, a little blusher, sliver eye shadow, some eyeliner , waterproof mascara and baby pink lipstick with clear lip gloss. It was now 7:30pm and Ella had already come out the bathroom, she was wearing a similar style dress to mine but in pink. I put my dress on and flats I was just fixing my hair "I'm going down stairs to see if the boys are ready I think I heard SWS come in I defenitly heard Gabe and Kellin anyway." Ella said "okay I'll be down in a couple minutes it's only 7:55pm" I smiled and ella went down satirs . I found my navy blue clutch bag, I put my lipgloss, lipstick, wallet and phone in and sprayed my self with perfume and put the a little bit of that in a travel spray perfume bottle and put that in a my bag. I looked at the clock on my wall it was 8:00 pm so I walked out my room and walked down the stairs and saw all the boys and ella waiting at the bottom. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me as I came down stairs "you look beautiful baby" Kellin complimented me and kissed me on my cheek .